You must be aware of Walmart as the one-stop shopping place where you can buy all the products for your home. It provides a wide variety of products ranging from groceries, electronic appliances, home furnishings, toys, etc. Walmart provides various services that make it so successful in the different countries it is operating. In this blog, we are going to talk about its return policy. Return is allowed by Walmart but here the main query is ‘Walmart Return Policy Without Receipt’.
Also Read: Older Version of Walmart App for iPhone
Walmart Return Policy Without Receipt
Many times people lose their receipts after buying products. However, it becomes a hurdle when you want to return that product. In the case of Walmart, you can return most of your products even without your receipt. Provided that the return is within 90 days from the purchase. However, you need to meet some criteria before doing so without a receipt. The features of Walmart Return Policy Without Receipt are as follows:
- Firstly, you should have a valid ID before going for a return without a receipt.
- Secondly, Walmart sometimes requires the original packaging of products before they process the return.
- Lastly, if the purchase is lower than $10, then you will get a cash refund. On the other hand, if the purchase is more than $10 then you will get the return in the form of store credit.
How to return a product without a receipt at Walmart?
- Firstly, a Walmart worker will scan the barcode pasted on the product to search for it in their database. It is best to have the original packing handy with you.
- Secondly, in order to initiate the refund verification process, you have to present your ID and they will check if it’s valid or not.
- Now they will inform you if the product is returnable after checking their database. Additionally, they will also decide if you can return the product using your ID.
- They have all the rights to reject your return if you are a person who recurringly returns products without receipts. Other options to reject the return include time-lapse or product damage.
Can I Always Return a product without a Receipt?
Walmart return policy is permissive in relation to returns without a receipt. But you have to comply with the rules and regulations of the return policy. Firstly, you have to consider the return period i.e., 90 days before turning up at Walmart without a receipt. However, this return period is not applicable to certain items such as Electronics (PC, cameras, TV, Tablets), Smartphones, Prescription Glasses/Contacts, etc. So, you need to adhere to the return period prescribed for these products specifically.
We hope that our blog ‘Walmart Return Policy Without Receipt’ is helpful to you in knowing the return process at Walmart. Even though Walmart allows returns without receipts, we recommend that you keep the receipts safe for a few months. This is because Walmart has all the right to refuse the return on the basis of the various rules mentioned above. Moreover, you should keep track of the number of returns since a large number can become a hurdle for you. Thank you for reading our blog!