How to create a Quora Space in 5 simple steps? Do not worry, if you have not known till now. In this post, I will be sharing the details on the same. I am here to make you aware of the same. I will be sharing quite a lot of interesting facts and deep knowledge on this matter to make it clear once and for all. So, do join me in this educational journey which I promise, will be full of fun and adventure too! Now, on that note, without wasting any more moment, let’s start with the topic right away!
How to create a Quora Space in 5 simple steps?
Since its release in 2010, Quora has been refined and expanded over the years by both its users and its core team. Today, it is no longer just a boring QnA forum. It has become very polished and accessible. The content is strictly curated so that the quality is maintained while maintaining an extensive library. Due to the huge library of content, it became a difficult task to separate the topics. To solve this problem, the Quora community created Quora Spaces.
One of the benefits of creating your own Space is the ability to connect with like-minded people. The Quora feed has been changed and now Quora Spaces are very well promoted. Previously, when Quora had a “blog” feature, it was very difficult to post to blogs and it was harder to get attention. But, now there is Quora Spaces instead of the “blog” feature. So, what is a Quora Space? Let’s see in the next section!
What is “Quora Spaces”?
Following a blog announcement by Abhinav Sharma, the, then Quora author and product designer, “Quora Spaces” came into being into the Quora ecosystem in 2018.
The blog marketed it as a way to connect like-minded people pursuing similar content by creating small communities called “Quora Spaces.” If you use Reddit, you’ll notice that it’s strikingly similar to the concept of subreddits, which are nothing more than small communities where content is restrict to a very specific topic.
Quora Spaces was also launched with the same motivation. Unlike Reddit, however, you can monetize your content through your personal Quora space. Now, let’s get down to see how to create a Quora Space for yourself and also some money-minting tips and tricks.
Creating a Quora Space
Quora Spaces make it easy to engage and grow your audience. Quora used to have a “blog” feature that has since long been replaced with Spaces. Also, Quora Spaces are heavily marketed and equally accessible. If you are an influencer, business owner, blogger, or just an independent, passionate writer, you should have your own Quora Space. It will help you expand your reach and connect with like-minded people who share your interests.
There are multiple ways to create and own your personal Quora Space. Let’ s see them below.
- Log into your Quora account.
- Thereafter, if you are a beta user, you will see a “Create Space” button on the left side of your Quora home page.
- Alternatively, you can click on the “Spaces” icon in your homepage.
- Thereafter, click on “Show All Rooms”.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Quora Spaces page where you will see a catalogue of Spaces titled “Your Spaces”.
- Under the “Your Spaces” section, click on the “Create a Space” option.
- Next, go through a series of settings as prompts and enter the necessary information to set up your Spaces the way you want.
- Note that, you will also be prompted to invite contributors to your Quora space if you wish.
- Remember to choose your contributors wisely, as they are responsible for posting great and engaging content that will help spread the word about your idea or business and make you stand out from the crowd.
- That’s it!
- Now, enjoy Quoring 🙂
How do you get your Own Quora Space?
YES! You heard it right! You can surely get your own official Quora Space from Quora. To get your own Official Quora Space, there are two things that you can do, namely:
- If you have a good track record of great, engaging content on your Quora profile, you can apply here for a chance to get an official Quora space.
- You can also apply directly to Quora for a chance at an official spot.
- However, there is no guarantee that your space idea will get an approval, but you can try your luck for free, so why not?
Making money with Quora Spaces –>
It is highly adviseable to have your own Quora space if you are serious about an idea or are an emerging business looking for an audience. Quora has a huge community and it is a guarantee that if you publish great content, you will definitely gain a long-term and ever-growing audience.
With Quora Space, not only can you gain an audience, but you can also earn money with the Quora Space Beta Program. This program came into being with the aim of increasing engagement by sharing advertising revenue with the Quora Space owner. To be eligible, you just need to have a mantra, i.e. great content.
How does the Quora Space program work?
The beta version of the Quora Space program works on the principle of ad revenue sharing. This means that you get a percentage of the revenue that comes from the clicks on the ads that appear on your Quora Space.
Once you sign up for the Quora Space earnings program and gain a certain number of followers and your content receives a certain number of views, ads will start getting their presence on your content. To earn from these ads, you must:
- Be the owner of the space.
- Publish consistent quality content that increases the number of readers.
So, if you feel that you are compatible with the Quora beta program, you should apply for it to have a chance to earn with your passion and build an audience at the same time.
Note: People from some countries cannot own their personal Quora Space due to regional and/or geopolitical reasons. But most of the countries are allowed. So, definitely you should give it a try.
WRAPPING UP — How to create a Quora Space in 5 simple steps?
By now, I can safely say, that you have got the answers to your question, how to create a Quora Space in 5 simple steps? You’ve also come to know about various other tips and tricks related to Quora. Also, how you can get your personalized Quora Space. Not only that, even how to mint money with Quora Space? And, what not? But, if you still have any confusion or questions or even if you want to share your views about this topic, feel free to reach out to me in the comments section and I will be happier. On that note, until the next time, see ya!! Goodbye!!