Instagram Comments not showing, what do I do? If this is the question that you have right now. Then, you do not need to worry because you are at the right place. Here, in this post, we will look at this issue and also discuss the various methods that we have at our disposal to resolve this issue.
Instagram is a picture and video sharing platform where users can upload their favorite pictures and videos to get interactions such as likes and comments. Obviously you know that. What am I even saying? This feature of Instagram is what entices people to post on Instagram because they know they will get likes and comments, thereby, making them feel like a celebrity and have interaction with the outside world.
Thus, you can also interact with other people on Instagram by commenting and liking their pictures. Usually, there are no problems with comments on Instagram, but sometimes you may not be able to see the comments under other people’s posts, or you may not be able to see the comment you posted. There are many reasons why you can not see the comments. So, let’s get started with the topic right away.
Want to create an Instagram account without a phone number? Read on !! ~~>
Instagram Comments Not Showing —-> Why?
In this section, we will see the various reasons why Instagram Comments is not showing up and also the various way to fix them.
There are NO comments ~~>
It may as well be that there are no comments under someone’s Instagram posts, and you are just blindly looking for it without realizing the same. So, if that is the case, then you may well do good to wait for sometime till someone posts a comment or rather, you may try commenting yourself on your post to check if it is working.
Note: Sometimes, if you post offensive comments, your comments will get filtered out due to the mechanism of Instagram. So, always post valid comments and thereafter, check for solutions if these doen not show up.
No comments under a post ~~>
If you can not see comments under a person’s post, it may also be because that person has blocked commenting on a particular post. To block commenting you need to:
- Click on the post options.
- Then, turn off the option to comment.
- This will disable the option to comment on their images.
- When you re- enable the commenting feature, people will be able to comment on your images.
Here’s how to resolve the can’t log into Instagram issues !! ~~> ~~>
Can’t find your comments under someone’s post — Here’ why? ~~>
If you can not see your comments on a post, it’s because your internet connection is poor. If you do not have a good internet connection, things like likes and comments can not be transmitted. Therefore, in such cases you should:
- Try switching from WIFI to data and vice versa
- This may restore your connection.
- Now, if that too does not work, you’ll need to restart your router to connect to the Internet and post your comments.
Check the status of the Instagram Servers ~~~>
Also, if the Instagram servers are down, this may well be the reason why you can not see comments. So, if the servers in your region are down then you will not be able to see comments or certain other features of the app. In order to check the status of the servers, here’s what you go to do:
- Open your browser.
- Search for the downdetector site.
- Thereafter, put a query like “Is Instagram down” and you will be able to the status in your region.
- If indeed there is a server outage in your region, all you can do is wait till the issue resolves and is back up and running.
Check your Network Connection ~~>
The most common or prominent reason why you can not see the comments on other people’s Instagram posts is because you are not connected to the Wi-Fi. Instagram needs a good internet connection for Instagram to work properly. You need to make sure that your internet connection is strong before you can try to comment again.
Thus, if your router is not accessing the internet properly, this can mean that your device does not have good network coverage, which means you may not be able to see things like comments. To check your network connection:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the fast.com website.
- Thereafter, run a speed test therein to get the proper network speed status.
Want to see every photo someone likes on Instagram? Then, read this !! ~~>
Restart your application ~~>
Sometimes, it may be that your application is experiencing certain technical glitches. This might be hampering your ability to utilize and experience the full functioning of your Instagram app. In that case, you must restart your application, and see if it works out. It generally will work out, otherwise you may try restarting your device too to resolve the issue.
Clear App Cache Data ~~>
Sometimes, the exact reason why comments are not showing up is because of a bug within the app. When there is a glitch within Instagram, it can cause unexpected errors, a common one of which is not showing the comments. When there’s a glitch, you may see posts with comments, but when you actually go to view them, nothing shows up. To fix this:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Apps > Instagram > Storage
- Thereafter, tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache options to remove the app cache data.
- That’s it! You have remove the app cache data and now you can enjoy using Insta again.
Contact Instagram Support ~~>
If after trying all the methods still you needed to come to this, worry not! This is the ultimate method and will surely resolve your issue, because if this doesn’t solve your issue nothing can. Here’s how you can get in touch with the Support team of Instagram:
- Open Instagram App and login into your account.
- Then, tap on Menu button.
- Go to “Settings” > “Help” > “Report a problem”.
- Thereafter, enter your issue. Say: “My comments are not showing up”. You may also attach any screenshots if you have.
- Now, click on “Send”.
- Thereafter, keep calm and await a response from the Instagram Support Team.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions to tide over this issue. All these methods mentioned above are literally very simple and can be acted upon by anybody; even a beginner. So, try your hands on these solutions and fix your issue. On that note, until next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>