Want to know, how to set up your QLink device for internet and MMS services? Don’t fret just read on as we discuss the QLink APN Settings herein. But, before we proceed, do you exactly know what is QLink Wireless? No worries, just bear with me and I will tell you everything and in detail. So, let’s start with the topic.
Want to know about Assurance Wireless APN? Read here to know more !! ~~>
Qlink Wireless is thus one of the most well-known companies SIM in the United States. It has more than 3million cutomers in US alone. Also, as in any mobile device supported by any carrier service, we need to configure the APN settings properly to be able to use Internet and MMS services. Thus, in the subsequent sections we will be taking a look into what we need to do and what settings we need to have in order to be able to surf efficiently.
What is the APN for QLink Wireless?
APNs or Access Point Names are thus the configurations which point to the access specifiers/providers for your Internet and MMS services of a carrier. In other words, it acts as a gateway between the 2G/3G/GSM, etc services and the internet. The proper APN settings thus helps you use 2G/3G/4G/5G/LTE services efficiently. So, without much ado let us look into the QLink Wireless APN.
QLink Wireless APN
In this section, we will thus discuss the best QLink Wireless APN configurations and settings to help you use internet services with great speeds. Also, it is to note the QLink APNs support various devices like Samsung Galaxy series, iPhones and even Windows phones all alike. Thus, we will be seeing the best APN configurations, one by one.
QLink Wireless APN Settings for Android
|Name||QLink (Thus use this)|
|APN||qlink (Thus use this)|
|Proxy||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|Port||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|Username||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|Password||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|Server||N/A (Thus use this)|
|MMS Proxy||N/A (Thus use this)|
|MMS Port||N/A (Thus use this)|
|MCC||310 (Thus use this)|
|MNC||240 (Thus use this)|
|Authentication Type||N/A (Thus use this)|
|APN Type||default, supl, MMS (Thus use this)|
|APN Protocol||IPv4/IPv6 (Thus use this)|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4/IPv6 (Thus use this)|
|Enable/Disable APN||APN Enabled (Thus use this)|
|Bearer||Unspecified (Thus use this)|
|MVNO Type||N/A (Thus use this)|
|MVNO Value||N/A (Thus use this)|
To apply these settings on your Android device, follow the below given steps:
- Open Settings thus.
- Hence, go to Mobile Networks.
- Thereafter, proceed to “Access Point Names”.
- Then, select the QLink SIM.
- Next, create a new apn setting.
- Also, enter the new APN settings from the table above.
- Thereafter, save the setting and restart your phone.
- Turn on your phone’s data.
- That’s it! Now, thus enjoy the fruits.
QLink Wireless APN Settings for iPhone
Here’s what you need to do, simply:
- First, turn off your iPhone’s data connection hence.
- Then, Go to Settings.
- Thereafter, proceed to “Cellular Network” > “Cellular Data Network”.
- Then, enter the values as given below.
|MMS Proxy||Keep Blank|
|MMS Max Message Size||1048576|
|MMS UA Prof URL||http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf|
- Now, thus save the new iOS APN Settings.
- Next, you have to thus restart your iPhone to apply the new internet configuration.
- Thereafter, turn on your data connectivity.
- What do you get thus? Never mind, enjoy !!.
QLink Wireless APN Settings for Windows Phone
Here’s what you got to do thus:
- Visit Settings.
- Thereafter, navigate to Network & Wireless.
- Hence, proceed to Cellular & SIM.
- Next, in the Settings section, click on the “Add Internet APN” option thus.
- Thereafter, enter the APN details provided in the table below.
|Profile Name||QLink (Thus use this)|
|APN||qlink (Thus use this)|
|Username||N/A (Thus use this)|
|Password||N/A (Thus use this)|
|Type Of Sign In Info||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|IP Type||IPv4 (Thus use this)|
|Proxy Server||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|Proxy Port||Keep Blank (Thus use this)|
|MMSC||– (Thus use this)|
|MMSC Port||– (Thus use this)|
|Maximum MMS Size||2048 (Thus use this)|
- Next, check this option: Use this APN for LTE & thus replace the one from my phone.
- Thereafter, go to Properties and click on “Add MMS”.
- Then, add the MMS Settings from above.
- Also, save the new QLink Mobile Internet setting.
- Next, you also need to restart your Windows phone.
- That’s it!! Hurray, you have thus successfully configured your APN settings.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, you have thus seen to your heart’s content; also, the methods and steps you need to follow; and also the actions you need to perform in order to setup the QLink Wireless APN. And, thus enjoy the benefits of this setup.
Furthermore, you can use these services on any compatible device like the Samsung Galaxy series and others. On that note, until next time, see ya !! Goodbye also !! ::) ~~> ~~>
(::) ~~> ~~> *** ::::::::: *** ~~> ~~> (::)