Do you want to know about the APN Settings in Standup Wireless? Then, don’t worry this post is written for you to know and understand the proper standard Standup Wireless APN Setting. But, before we proceed, first up, do you exactly know what is Standup Wireless? No worries, just bear with me and I will tell you everything and in detail. So, let’s start with the topic.
Want to know about Assurance Wireless APN? Read here to know more !! ~~>
Standup Wireless is thus one of the most well-known SIM companies in the US. It has nearly 2million cutomers in the United States. Also, as in any mobile device supported by any carrier service, we need to configure the APN settings properly to be able to use Internet and MMS services. Thus, in the subsequent sections we will be taking a look into what we need to do and what settings we need to have in order to be able to surf efficiently.
APN ~~> What is it?
APN or Access Point Name is the configuration that points to the access specifiers/providers of Internet and MMS services of a carrier thus. In other words, APNs act as a the bridge between the 2G/3G/GSM, etc services and the public internet. The standard and properly configurated APN settings thus helps you use 2G/3G/4G/5G/LTE services efficiently. So, without much ado let us look into the Standup Wireless APN Settings.
Standup Wireless APN
In this section, we will thus discuss the best Standup Wireless APN configurations and settings to help you use internet services with great speeds. Also, it is to note the Standup Wireless APNs support various devices like Samsung Galaxy series, iPhones and even Windows phones all alike. Thus, we will be seeing the best APN configurations, subsequently below.
Standup APN Settings ~~> Android
|Name||Standup Wireless-INTERNET (Thus use this)|
|APN||internet (Thus use this)|
|Proxy||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|Port||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|Username||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|Password||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|Server||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|MMSC||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|MMS Proxy||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|MMS Port||Keep it empty (Thus use this)|
|MCC||470 (Thus use this)|
|MNC||02 (Thus use this)|
|Authentication Type||Not set (Thus use this)|
|APN Type||default, supl, MMS (Thus use this)|
|APN Protocol||IPv4/IPv6 (Thus use this)|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4/IPv6 (Thus use this)|
|Enable/Disable APN||APN Enabled (Thus use this)|
|Bearer||Unspecified (Thus use this)|
|MVNO Type||None (Thus use this)|
|MVNO Value||N/A (Thus use this)|
To configure your device with these settings, follow these steps given below:
- Open your phone Settings.
- Thereafter, move to Mobile Networks.
- Next up, look for “Access Point Names” and thus select the same.
- Then, select the Standup Wireless SIM.
- Next, create a new APN setting, using the above table.
- Thereafter, save it then, restart your device.
- Then, what next? Turn on your data and enjoy thus !!
Standup Wireless APN Settings ~~> iPhone
To configure your iOS devices with these settings, follow these steps given below:
- At the onset, turn off your data connection.
- Then, visit your device’s Settings.
- Thereafter, look for “Cellular Network”.
- Next, also select “Cellular Data Network”.
- Then, enter the values from the below table.
|MMS Proxy||Keep Blank|
|MMS Max Message Size||1048576|
- After, you’ve filled the values, you need to also save this new APN Settings.
- Thereafter, you just have to restart your device for these APN configurations to get applied.
- Next, turn on your data connectivity and hence, reap your harvest!!
Standup Wireless APN ~~> Windows Phone
To thus configure your Windows phones for standard APN settings, follow the below given steps:
- Open Settings.
- Thereafter, move to Network & Wireless.
- Look for and select “Cellular & SIM” thus.
- Thereafter, in the Settings section, click on the “Add Internet APN” option.
- Next, you then need to enter the APN details as below.
|Profile Name||Standup Wireless-INTERNET (Thus use this)|
|APN||internet (Thus use this)|
|Username||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|Password||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|Type Of Sign In Info||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|IP Type||IPv4/IPv6(Thus use this)|
|Proxy Server||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|Proxy Port||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|MMSC||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|MMSC Port||Keep empty or not set (Thus use this)|
|Maximum MMS Size||2048 (Thus use this)|
- Also, enable the “Use this APN for LTE”.
- After this, open Properties and then tap on “Add MMS”.
- Then, proceed to add the MMS Settings.
- Finally, you also need to save the new Standup Wireless Internet setting.
- Now, also restart your Windows phone and that’s it!!
- Hurray, you have thus successfully configured your APN settings.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, you have thus had a look at the methods and steps you need to follow; and also the actions you need to do in order to setup the Standup Wireless APN settings. Thereby, in the process thus enjoying the benefits of this setup.
Furthermore, you can use these services on any compatible device like the Samsung phones, Windows phones, Blackberry series and others. Thus, on that note, until next time, see ya !! Goodbye also !! ::) ~~> ~~>
(::) ~~> ~~> *** ::::::::: *** ~~> ~~> (::)