Hisense TV provides excellent service when it comes to enjoying television at home, but sometimes you have to deal with certain bugs here and there. So, as with any smart TV brand, you need to be aware of bug issues with Hisense TV as well. Thus, we will be taking a look at the Hisense TV Problem and its practical solutions.
But, before we proceed into the details of these problems and their fixes, let us first take a look at what are some common issues faced by Hisense TV users.
Hisense TV Problem
Some of the most common problems are discussed below as follows:
- Screen brightness issue
- Backlight not working
- Screen-flickering issue
- Signal problems
- Remote control not working
- TV Sound is not proper
- And various others
Thus, in this article, we will take you through most problems you might face.
Screen Brightness Issue
If you are not comfortable with the brightness of your TV, you can adjust it manually. You can change the brightness in the settings and adjust it so that you like it. Also, you can always reset the current settings to the previous factory settings if needed.
How to change the brightness?
- Press the Settings button.
- Now, tap the right arrow button on your remote control > Picture Mood.
- Then, change the values as desired to make the brightness suit you. You may find that the following values work for you.
- Picture Mode – Theatre
- Brightness – 51
- Colour – 49
- Contrast – 47
- Backlight – 52
Hisense TV Backlight Issues
If your TV has problems with the LED strips or the control board of the LED strips, it will cause problems with the backlight. In this case, you will not be able to see pictures. However, you can still hear the sound.
Fixing this issue?
- To solve this problem, you need to replace the LED strips of your TV.
- Therefore, if the warranty is still available, you should immediately contract with the shop.
- If the warranty period has expired, you can contact a professional electrician to fix the problem.
Screen flickering is one of the most common problems with smart TVs. Many people complain about TVs made by VIZIO, Samsung, Sony, etc. There are several reasons for this. Say, for example, a defective motherboard, unsecured cables, signal interference, and electronic interference.
- Check if there is a source of interference, such as a mobile device, an electrical tool, a household appliance, etc.
- If the problem persists even after removing the interfering source.
- So, if any of these devices are near your TV, you should move them away a bit.
- If this fixes the problem, you should never keep them near your TV again.
- Plug it into a different outlet. Also, you can turn off the power saving feature through the settings option.
- Press Settings on your remote
- Select Picture > Picture Mode.
- Seven different options will appear.
- There you can now turn on the power saving mode
- Switch between the different options
- If switching the picture mode does not work, you can perform a hard reset.
- However, if the problem is due to the faulty motherboard, then you need to take the help of a professional.
No picture despite blacklight
If you can not see any images on your Smart TV but the backlight is still lit, it could be a major hardware problem. Your motherboard or power supply board may be faulty, resulting in a black screen. During this time, you may still hear sounds when you change channels.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Thereafter, hold the power button for around 10-12 seconds.
- Now, wait for two minutes before plugging the power cord back in.
- Finally, switch on the TV and see if the issue fixes.
This is another problem that can occur when using a smart TV. You can see the pictures, but you can not hear the sound.
- For sound problems, you should check if the mute mode is enabled. In this mode, the sounds are muted from the TV.
- So if your device is muted, simply turn it off by pressing the Mute button on your remote. This should activate the tones for your TV.
- If your device is not muted, you should check to see if an external source is connected to your TV. This can cause sound problems with your device.
- So if you want to connect an external source to your device, you should enter them into the correct slot.
- If you can not connect them in the right order, you should remove them all to restore the sound.
- Also, you should check if the volume is too low. If it is too low, you should increase the volume using the remote or the button on TV.
Hisense TV not turning on
If an electronic device will not turn on, there are several problems that can occur. All smart TVs need a stable power supply to turn on. But there can be other problems as well. Let us take a look at how you can solve them.
- Turn off the TV.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Plug it back into another AC outlet.
This method will reset your smart TV’s hardware. However, if this process does not change anything, you should use the alternate method.
- Remove both batteries from the remote control.
- Press the power button for a while.
- Now, place the batteries again.
- Press the power button.
Remote not working
While you want to watch your favorite show on your Smart TV, your remote control suddenly stops responding. What should you do? Well, there are some obvious reasons why your remote suddenly stops working. Let’s see below:
- Replace the battery if it has been in the remote for a long time, that is, if it is corroded.
- If it is new, unplug it after turning off your TV.
- Now, remove the batteries and shake them well before putting them back in.
- If your remote still does not respond, you will need to order a replacement.
As with any other smart TV, you may experience signal issues with your Hisense TV. This is one of the most common problems when the weather is extreme.
Some other technical issues can also cause the problem. Let us take a look at what you should do if you have signal problems with your Hisense TV.
- Check all the sources. They need to be in the right place to deliver clear pictures and sounds.
- So try replacing the source with the TV, AV or Digital TV.
- If the issue is not resolved yet, it might be an antenna problem.
- Turn off your Smart TV and unplug it a few times.
- Take a look at the UHF antenna to see if anything is obstructing it or pointing it correctly.
- You should also check the antenna wire the same way.
- If everything is fine but you are still having problems with the signal, you should check the loose connections from the cables to your TV and fix them.
Utimate fix to the Hisense TV Problem
If the methods given above do not solve your problem, and the issues persist, then you should opt for a factory reset. Here is how to do it:
- Go to Settings.
- Select System.
- Proceed to Advanced System Settings.
- Now, tap OK on Factory Reset.
- This will surely fix any issue that you have.
In this post, we have taken a detailed look at the Hisense TV Problem and the various solutions to the Hisense TV Problem. We have seen solutions for the backlight issues, picture not coming, remote not working, the sound nuisance, and various other common issues. For other Smart TV issues, you can check out these blogs. On that note, until next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! :)~