The biggest advantage of smart TVs over conventional TVs is that smart TVs are often controlled without the remote. Most smart TVs have their own smartphone app to regulate the devices. In Vizio brands, you’ll activate any Vizio TV without remote easily. Though the Vizio Smart TV has two sorts of smart TVs, one can activate their TVs without any remote controls. Thus, in this post, we will talk of How to turn on Vizio TV without Remote.
Thus, lets proceed with the topic.
How to activate Vizio TV without Remote?
There are many ways to do so. So, lets see each of the ways one by one on how to activate Vizio TV without remote :
Activating using the TV Buttons
Every Vizio Smart TV has physical buttons present on its body. It is generally present on the backside of the TV within the bottom right or bottom left. There you’ll find the facility button. Also, the buttons for volume control, channel control, switch input buttons and also various other buttons. These buttons are often used when the Vizio TV is lost. Until you purchase a replacement remote, you’ll use these buttons.
Vizio TV Using the Nintendo Switch
- Connect your Vizio TV to the Nintendo Switch console using the dock.
- Then, Go to System Settings from the Home screen.
- Select TV Settings, then scroll down the list and select Match TV Power State and turn it on.
- When you power the console on, the TV will automatically switch to the proper input channel.
How to turn on Vizio TV without Remote using the Smartphone app?
The VIZIO SmartCast Mobile app is out there on the Play Store and therefore the App Store. you’ll use the app to regulate your Vizio TV. Download the app on your smartphone from the respective store.
- Open the VIZIO SmartCast Mobile app on your smartphone.
- Attend Devices and click on Add found at the top right corner.
- Hold your smartphone near the Vizio TV to pair the app with your TV.
- When it’s paired, click the Control icon on the lower end of the screen.
- You’ll get the remote layout.
- Then, Click the facility button to show on your TV.
- With the app, you’ll control your Vizio TV with ease.
In some Andriod smartphones, you’ve got the pre-installed remote app to regulate electronic devices. As an example , Mi Remote app for the Xiaomi smartphone. You may also try those apps to show on your Vizio TV.
Vizio TV Using a PS4
Here’s how to make your television turn on just by starting up a game console.
- Connect your PS4 console to the TV using the HDMI cable.
- Then Select Settings > System.
- Select Enable HDMI Device Link.
- Then, when you turn on your PS4, the Vizio TV will by itself power on and switch to the correct input.
These are some of the ways in which one may activate Vizio TV without a remote. Use these hacks to regulate your TV, if you have lost your remote. The steps and scenarios mentioned above will duly come to your aid and help you turn on the Vizio TV without using any remote whatsoever. Hope this post helps you tide over your conundrum.