Recently you have been uploading good things on your Facebook but here comes the sad part. Your friends tell you that they can’t share your posts, so this might be when you changed your settings to allow sharing. Certain posts are made visible to friends who do not have a share button. But here is how to make a Facebook post shareable.
Also, you should know that these privacy settings are global and will control how all of your future posts will be seen. So for example, if you change the privacy settings to the public on one post, your next post will default to public. This will apply to everything that has the privacy/audience button.
You can easily change this setting by using the audience button on another post or just by going to Facebook’s privacy settings page (for this link to work you must be signed in to your Facebook account). So, let’s dive into how to make a Facebook post shareable.
Also Read: Facebook message sent but not delivered
How to make a Facebook post shareable
To make a Facebook post shareable, you simply need to change the privacy settings for that particular post to “Public”. Here is How to make a Facebook post shareable on mobile and desktop.
- Firstly, you need to open your Facebook mobile app and then sign into your account.
- Then go to the post you want to make shareable. Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the post and then select edit post.
- Then tap on the Audiance button (You can find this small button under your name) and then change it to public.
Now what this will do is now allow your friends and other Facebook users will now will be able to share your post.
- Again firstly you need to open Facebook in your browser and sign into your account.
- Now go to the post you want to make sharable, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your screen and then choose edit post.
- After that click on Audiance button (next to the Save button) and then change the setting to Public. Save your changes when you are done with the changes and ready to go.
How to Make new Facebook Posts Shareable
- Firstly, open your Facebook website or the Facebook mobile app and start a new post.
- Now before posting use the audiance button to change the post to public.
- Now just click or tap the Post button when ready.
So are you also one of those problems who is also struggling with the question of how to make a Facebook post shareable? Then we have got you covered. This blog will answer everything about this question. Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for the read.