Integrating Google Assistant with Internet of Things can make our IOT based devices more smarter. It gives voice to our IOT devices with the power of Artificial Intelligence, Natural language understanding & many more.
Project Demo of IOT with Firebase:
What’s different from other posts on Internet ?
Hardware Setup :
Hardware Required :
Connecting Arduino with Firebase:
Transcript / Cheat Sheet :
Setting Up Dialog Flow/Api.ai agent :
2. Go to Entities Tab : Here need to create 2 custom entities, 1 for lights off and other for light on.
For entity @on :
Entity Name : on
Enter Reference Value : 1
Enter Synonym: TURN ON; POWER ON; SWITCH ON;
For entity @off :
Enter Reference Value : 0
Enter Synonym: TURN OFF; POWER OFF; SWITCH OFF;
- Type Intent Name : Light Control
- Now Go to training phrases option and type given below phrases.
Tip : More Training Phrases you type, more intelligent you chat bot will be.
- Once done with all training phrases, you action and parameters table should look like :
|REQUIRED||PARAMETER NAME||ENTITY||VALUE||IS LIST|
- Now at bottom you will find Fulfillment option, here choose enable web-hook call for this intent.
- That’s it we are done with setting up Dialog Flow agent, click on save button and start training your agent, once agent training completed we need to switch to fulfillment tab.
Let’s cover Fulfillment and Firebase tools part in next Post.
If you guy’s facing any issue feel free to comment out, i will try to sort it out as soon as possible.