How to secretly save someone’s Snapchat stories? Were you looking for a discussion on the same topic. Glad that you’ve come here! In this post, I will delve deep down into this topic and lay bare all the facts and tricks that you need to know of in order to secretly save someone’s Snapchat story. With that, on that note, let’s start with the topic right away!
How to secretly save someone’s Snapchat stories?
If you take a screenshot of anyone’s Snapchat stories and save them to your camera roll/gallery, Snapchat will certainly notify them. So, its better not to invade into someone’s privacy. But if you still want to save their Snapchat stories, it’s best to capture them on screen and save them to your camera roll/gallery later.
Useful Tips –>
- The first thing to consider when screen capturing your Snapchat story is to update your Snapchat app, as older version does not allow you to view a Story more than once.
- Thus, if you update the app to the latest version, you can view the story as many times as you want within 24 hours.
- Before you go straight to recording someone’s Snapchat stories, you need to make sure you follow the right process.
- What I mean by that is, you can’t repeat the process if you capture the screen a little too late and accidentally refresh your Story page after watching it.
- You can’t watch the same story again. This is a somewhat risky process that cannot be undone.
- That’s why you should start the recording process a bit earlier, like 1 minute or 30 seconds, so that you can record a perfect, complete Story without losing any part of it.
How to secretly save someone’s Snapchat stories?
Stories are a great way to share your personal moments and group moments with others. It shows others that you have a life outside of the camera, too. Also, saving your Snapchat Stories to the Camera Roll helps when you want to upload them again. You can even show them to your other friends who don’t use the Snapchat app. On that note, now, let’s take a look at how to save Snapchat stories on your mobile devices, either Android or IOS.
- Open the Snapchat application.
- Then, tap on your profile icon.
- Next, tap on your Story to open your recently uploaded Story.
Alternatively, you can open your Story from the My Story section. This is also located in your profile area under Stories.
- Thereafter, tap on the three vertical dots button —> “Save”
- Next, go to “Camera” —> “Snapchat Memories”.
- Thereafter, tap on your most recently saved story under the “Snaps” section.
- Now, again, tap on the three-dots button and proceed to tap on the “Export Snap” option.
- Next, tap on the Camera Roll option to save it to your gallery.
- Finally, open your device’s gallery to see your saved story.
- That’s it! Hurray! Enjoy 🙂
Another Method —- For Android 9 and earlier versions
- Launch Snapchat and go to the Snap, but don’t open it yet.
- Now, enable “Airplane Mode” with Snapchat running in the background.
- Then, go to the Snap you want to take and take your screenshot.
- Remember, not to exit Airplane Mode yet.
- Thereafter, exit the snap and go to your “Profile” icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, tap the “Settings” icon —> “Account Actions” —>”Clear Cache” —> “Clear All”.
- Once you’ve cleared the cache, you can close Snapchat and turn off Airplane Mode.
- That’s it! Enjoy 🙂
Use Another device to record Snap
- If you have a spare phone lying around, you can use it to take a photo of the Snapchat story or record it without them knowing.
- Even if it doesn’t result in high-resolution screenshots, this is a viable solution.
- I recommend recording the screen, as you may not be sure how long the Snap will last.
- Also, you’ll have only one chance to replay the snap, which will notify the sender again.
- Enjoy 🙂
Record Snapchat with Mac
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac and open QuickTime Player from Spotlight search.
- Then click File → New Movie Recording.
- Now, click the drop-down arrow next to the record button and select your iPhone as the camera input.
- For the camera and microphone input, select your iPhone.
- Thereafter, you should see your phone’s screen on your Mac.
- Finally, start screen recording your iPhone on your Mac and watch the recordings.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to take video of the snaps and would rather have screenshots instead, follow the first steps and press Command + Shift + 4 on your Mac instead of screen capture.
- Then, press the spacebar and take a screenshot of the QuickTime window.
- That’s it! Cheers 😉
Use Screen Mirroring
- Use this Snapchat trick to take a screenshot of Snapchat without notifications if you want to.
- To transfer your phone to an external device, enable the screen mirroring option in your iPhone’s control panel.
- Then, take the snap from that external device. However, it’s a bit riskier as the results are inconsistent.
- Some senders received screenshot notifications, while others didn’t.
- Therefore, try it out with a friend to see if it’s a hit or not!
WRAPPING UP!! –>
I sincerely thus, hope that by now you are well aware of the various tips and tricks on how to secretly save someone’s Snapchat stories? So, what are you waiting for? Now, thus, go and quickly grab anyone’s Snapchat story right away! Then, only can I rest assured that I have done my job to the best of my ability. On that note, until the next time, see ya!! Goodbye!! But, do feel free to get in touch with me if you have any confusions or queries. Cheers 😉