Once your smartphone gets old then various things can go wrong with it. One of them is the power button becoming unresponsive which can become a big hurdle in day-to-day life. In this blog, we are going to discuss this topic in relation to Samsung Galaxy smartphones. So this is a ‘Power Button Unresponsive on Samsung Galaxy: Help Guide’. We will provide you with various methods that will help you in solving this issue. After that, you will be able to switch the phone on and off and do other things.
Power Button Unresponsive on Samsung Galaxy: Help Guide
If the power button becomes unresponsive on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone then it is due to hardware problems mainly. It can be resolved only when you send it for servicing. But that does not mean that you cannot use it now. We have come up with some ways to cope without a power button and they are as follows:
Switch OFF your Samsung Galaxy
- Firstly, we are going to look for third-party apps that will help you in switching off your device without a power button. Button Savior is one such app that we are going to discuss.
- You can install the app by going to Play Store and searching for it. However, please ensure that you download its non-root version.
- Now you have to open it and choose the option of Kill/Start Button Savior Service.
- You will see an arrow appearing on the right side, you have to choose it. This will change them into icons.
- When the icons are available to you then you can press the Power option. After doing so, various options related to the device will appear such as Restart, Power off, etc.
- Lastly, you will choose Power off that will help in turning your device off.
In this simple way, you switch off your phone. Now let’s move on to see how you can turn it back on in this Power Button Unresponsive on Samsung Galaxy: Help Guide.
Switch ON your Samsung Galaxy
- As your smartphone is off, you just have to press the Low Volume and Home button together.
- Keep pressing the buttons and attach your smartphone to your PC via a USB cable.
- You have to keep pressing the buttons and wait up till your Samsung Galaxy boots to the Download mode.
- After it happens, you have to hold the Low Volume button to call off the Download mode.
- When the cancellation happens, your smartphone will start rebooting. Now you just have to wait until it switches on.
Conclusion of Power Button Unresponsive on Samsung Galaxy: Help Guide
We hope that our blog helped you when your smartphone’s Power button became unresponsive. These methods will help you until you send the phone for repair or get a new one. Thank you for reading our blog!