Chime is a financial technology company giving mobile banking services free of cost. The Bancorp Bank or Central National Bank owns it. If you open an account with Chime then you will get a visa debit card. Additionally, you will get access to your account via Chime’s website or its app. According to the data as of February 2020, Chime contains almost 8 million users. In this blog, we are going to discuss your various questions regarding Chime. For example, ‘How To Check Chime Pending Deposits?’, ‘At what time does chime direct deposit hit?’, ‘Is Chime available during holidays?’, etc.
Also Read: Can I Use My Sezzle Virtual Card At Walmart?
Does Chime Show Pending Deposits?
Yes, you will be able to see pending deposits on both the Chime website and its app. You can do so by navigating to the Statements tab. There you will find the options for pending deposits and other amounts. There are two colors that you will notice. Firstly, Gray colored text means that your direct deposit is pending. On the other hand, the green color will mean that the deposit has arrived.
How To Check Chime Pending Deposits?
- Firstly, navigate to the Chime Website (chime.com) from any browser on your device.
- Secondly, you have to press the ‘Login’ button available at the top right corner of the displaying screen. Enter all the required credentials here for logging into your Chime online banking account.
- After logging in, you have to Check the bar and choose the option Statement available at the left corner of the screen. Now you will see on the screen all your previous statements (monthly) available. These statements date back to 60 days.
- Now click on the Download button in order to save the monthly statement. Here, you can find that pending deposit you have been looking for on Chime. You can do so by checking the dates and finding the plunge in that certain period of time.
Check Chime Pending Deposits on the mobile app
You will easily be able to get the details of deposits and other transactions on the home screen of the Chime mobile app.
- Firstly, In case the color of the amount is gray, it will refer that your transaction is pending.
- Secondly, in case the color of the amount is green, it will refer that your deposit or transaction is complete.
- Thirdly, in case the color of the amount is black, it will refer that you have withdrawn your money.
How do Bank Holidays affect Chime Direct Deposits?
Bank holidays and all other federal holidays do affect Chime as it observes them all. As a result, you will see that on such days banks are unable to process deposits. It may proceed in a delay of the arrival of a direct deficit until the next day.
Now, we will list all the Bank holidays Chime observes. The below mentioned list is according to the 2022 calendar year:
|Saturday, January 1||New Year’s Day|
|Monday, January 17||Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK Day)|
|Monday, February 21||Washington’s Birthday (President’s Day)|
|Monday, May 30||Memorial Day|
|Monday, July 4||Independence Day|
|Monday, September 5||Labor Day|
|Monday, October 10||Indigenous Peoples’ Day|
|Friday, November 11||Veterans Day|
|Thursday, November 24||Thanksgiving Day|
|Sunday, December 25||Christmas Day|
What time does Chime Direct Deposit hit?
The direct deposit of Chime will hit your account around 9:00 AM Eastern Time. But it also depends on your employer or deposit provider along with their bank. Chime doesn’t hold on to direct deposits. So, you will have your money directly transferred to your account at the time when Chime receives it. So, we recommend you keep your push notification ON for not to miss any alerts on the Chime app.
Note: Usually, the first direct deposit on Chime will take a longer time in comparison to the subsequent direct deposits.
Does Chime pay 2 days early?
There are chances of getting your direct deposit on Chime up to 2 days early. This will happen when your employer deposits your paycheck on time. Additionally, the bank should process things quickly. So, basically, it depends on the workings of your employer and the funds’ procedure of the bank.
If you want to receive your direct deposits early then you have to set up that procedure. It can be done by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to start by logging into your Chime account. This is possible through the online banking platform or the mobile app.
- Secondly, choose the option of Move Money for receiving the Chime routing number and account number.
- You also have the option to get a pre-filled direct deposit form by following anyone mentioned below:
- You can choose the “Print” or “Download” option from the website.
- Alternatively, you can use the mobile app. Click on “Move Money,” then choose “Direct Deposit” and “Email me a pre-filled direct deposit form.”
- Lastly, you just have to provide your information to the employer or your payroll provider. Then, you can confirm with them that they have set up direct deposit.
We hope that this blog helped you in finding an answer to the question ‘How To Check Chime Pending Deposits?’ It is an easy procedure that you will be able to follow after just giving the above points a casual read. Additionally, we have provided answers to the other related questions to the topic. Thank you for reading our blog!