In this post, you will learn about how to Trick EcoATM for More Money. But to start with we will first look at what an Eco-ATM device is, and how it works. Then we will proceed to see how to sell/recycle your electronic devices. Not only that, but you will also get to learn a few tips and tricks along the way. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get going right away!
What is Eco-ATM?
To start with, we all know about ATMs, wherein you can withdraw money from your accounts using cards. But, EcoATM is slightly different, in that, it is something where you can withdraw money in exchange for used electronic devices that you no longer need, and who would not want that?
So, EcoATM is basically an ATM-like machine, the difference is that you get money in exchange for old and used electronic devices such as cell phones, tablets, iPads, and laptops. Such machines have been placed in several grocery stores, shopping malls, and Walmart worldwide, so you can easily find one near you and especially if you are a resident of the United States.
How to Trick EcoATM for More Money?
To trick an Eco-ATM or for that matter any electronic device, generally you need to root your device to access developer options. Thereafter, change your old device’s information with the information of the latest version of the device in the build properties. And that’s it! You can now most probably sell it to Eco-ATM for a better market price.
Now, if you are not familiar with the steps to sell/recycle your electronic device, then first let’s get through that.
Sell/Recycle your Electronic Device –>
Though this process is quite easy and simple to follow. But, some people who are not familiar with the working of the Eco-ATM may find it difficult to operate at times. So, herein we discuss the various steps you need to follow to sell/recycle your multitude of electronic devices using Eco-ATM facilities. So, let’s get started right away:
- Start the Eco-ATM device.
- Thereafter, click/touch the “Sell” option.
- Proceed to select the type of device you want to sell and thereafter, select your payment method.
- Next, you need to specify the condition of your device.
Note: Specifying the condition of your device is quite important. It helps the machine calculate the payment amount and send it to the seller.
- Thereafter, proceed to enter the information about the accessories of the machine. This will let the machine ascertain the model of the device to verify if the device is new/old.
- That’s it! Enjoy selling your devices 🙂
How to trick EcoATM to get more money?
Since Eco-ATM’s regulations are quite strict, the method does not always work. But, if you have an old phone and want to sell it as a newer device to trick Eco-ATM in giving your more money, try the following steps:
- Get your old phone.
- Now, root your phone and then download and install root file explorer on your device.
- Thereafter, search for the “build.prop” settings option on your device.
- Keep in handy the information about the newer phone with whose details you will replace your older device.
- All you need to now do is, just change the information in your “build. prop” settings option with that of the newer phone.
- That’s it! Now sell this device to the Eco-ATM machine.
- Hopefully, your device will get accepted as a new one and you will get more than you bargain/deserve for the device. 🙂
Can you sell Stolen Electronic Devices to the Eco-ATM machine?
You will get the answer to this question in a short while as you finish going through this section. To start with, remember that when you sell a device to the Eco-ATM machine; it will record the device’s information and ID and share it with law enforcement. So, if the device has been reported stolen, in all probability the authorities will get notified. Not only that, in all probability even the Eco-ATM machine will not accept this device.
Now, by luck, if the Eco-ATM on the off chance accepts the stolen device. The relevant authorities will provide the Eco-ATM management with the FIR of the stolen device within 30 days of the transaction. And, Eco-ATM will then turn the device over to law enforcement.
Do note, that during any transaction the Eco-ATM device does take the seller’s photo ID and also the fingerprint in most cases. So, you better not take the risk of selling a stolen device as there is a high chance that you will be caught.
WRAPPING UP!! –>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample ways, how to trick the Eco-ATM device for more money. You have also come to know about how the Eco-ATM device works. And, also what all data it takes and stores of the user trying to sell/recycle his/her electronic devices. So, by now you are well aware of the various dos and dont’s of this method. So, try risking or selling stolen items / manipulated items at your own risk. This post is only for educational purposes and does not endorse theft/cheating. On that note, until the next time, see ya!! Goodbye!!