So, you are now up looking for how to trace a Text App number for free. Hurray! no prizes for guessing, you are at the right place. The “Text Free” application, just like WhatsApp, allows users to text and make calls for free while using the Internet. Apart from this feature, the user also gets a US number, which they can use to make calls even without the app.
If you already use the application, you may be familiar with its many other features. And tracking down this particular number is not necessarily a piece of cake. So, just read on to find out how to do it and get your heart’s craving satisfied. Let’s start right away!
How to Trace a Text App Number for Free?
As you can see, a free text number tracking solution may not meet your needs. So, if you want to hack someone’s messages or calls, you can use a dedicated tracking app like the “mSpy” app. It is a 100% reliable tool to track all popular Android/iOS devices without being noticed. Some of its dedicated features are:
- It supports all popular Android/iPhone models and runs on even your rooted devices.
- It also provides various features like tracking the live location of the target phone, contacts, call logs, messages, and browsing history to name a few.
- The mSpy dashboard provides quite an interactive experience.
- You can run the mSpy tracker in stealth mode to keep it hidden from the target person.
How to Use mSpy? ~~>
To remotely manage someone’s phone number by tracking their live location, emails, messages, call details, contact lists and browsing history, and many other things here’s what you need to do:
- Get an active mSpy subscription from the official page.
- Thereafter, create an account.
For iOS Devices: ~~>
- See if the iPhone is a non-rooted one, then, it should have the iCloud sync option enabled.
- Next, when setting up the mSpy credentials add your iCloud details to sync them both.
- That’s it! You are now ready to live track.
Note: If the iPhone is a rooted one, you need to use Cydia, a 3rd-party application to set up the mSpy app on your device.
For Android Devices: ~~>
- Open device settings.
- Go to security settings and enable the “Download apps from unknown sources” option.
- Thereafter, download the mSpy app .apk file and install it on the device, giving the necessary permissions.
- Enter the authenticated code when prompted to link to your account.
- That’s it! You are now good to track your nemesis.
- That’s it!
- Now that you have successfully installed and set up the mSpy tracker application, you can go to the mSpy dashboard on your system and check all the tracking details live.
Using the TextFree application
- Visit a text app like TextFree from your browser.
- Then, sign up or sign in to your account
- You can use the sign-in with your Facebook / Google / Apple account feature.
- That’s it! You are thus now good to go.
- So, search for the number you want to track. Hurray!
Some common secondary Text Apps
There are various secondary Text Apps that you can use. Though nowadays, the list may go on and on, here’s my favorite list of secondary(other than the default) text apps. So, here you go:
- Text Free
- Text Now
- Pulse SMS
- Text Me
- Text Plus
Ideally, most of these apps work the same way. When setting up your account, you can associate your app with a second virtual number. The virtual number can be from any other country and is simply linked to the app. Once you have the virtual number, you can use the app to text someone and your original number will not show up.
How to tell if a person is using a Second Text App? ~~>
There are two common methods to determine if someone is using a texting app.
- First, you can check the caller ID number. The number listed as texting or calling most likely belongs to someone using a texting app.
- A look at the call log will show if the number belongs to a texting app.
Reporting a nuisance Text-Free number: ~~>
Sometimes, people may use a secondary text app number to create nuisance and carry out mischievous intentions. So, you should be knowing how to report such numbers/users. On that note, here you go:
- Go to the support page of Text-Free.
- Move to the “Legal and Privacy” option.
- Thereafter, go to “How to report an abuse of service”.
- Then, enter the details of the nuisance maker and the problem that you are facing.
- That’s it! Now, leave it to the Text-Free support team to look into the matter and do the needful.
WRAPPING UP !! How to Trace a Text App Number for Free ~~>
Now, that you know about secondary Text apps, what to do to report a nuisance maker? Also, how to be a nuisance maker or rather a spy? And also many other things in this regard. Thus, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample ideas now. So, just go and grab and method that you like and follow the steps mentioned therein to thus track anyone you like. All the above methods are literally very simple and even a beginner can thus easily follow them. Also, do not forget to put out your thoughts and views in the comments section. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>