When shopping online, it can be difficult to maintain privacy because many online stores, such as Amazon, keep records of customers’ purchases and their banking and shipping information. There are various sites that allow you to hide your orders to protect your privacy and purchases and even Amazon provides you with this functionality. So, let’s then see how to hide an order on Amazon App and/or the Amazon site.
Can you hide an order on Amazon App?
Amazon does allow customers to hide their orders on its platforms by archiving their purchases. In addition to hiding orders, customers can delete their search history so that both their purchase and all traces of their purchase search remain private. Also, hidden purchases can be restored if customers need order details. Now, let’s see how you can do it.
How to hide an order on Amazon App?
You can either hide or delete your order history on the official Amazon website. Here’s how you can do so:
- Log in to your Amazon account and select “Returns and Orders”.
- Thereafter, select the order that you want to hide.
- Next, click on the “View Order Details” option > “Archive Order” and your order will be archived.
- That’s it! Hurray! 🙂
Note: Archiving your order will not delete your orders, and these will still be there in your account.
- You can also restore an archived order by going to the “Archived Orders section” and clicking on “Unarchive”.
On Amazon App ~~>
- Open your Amazon application.
- Thereafter, log into your account.
- Go to the “Your Orders” section.
- Then, tap on the order that you would like to archive/hide.
- Now, you just need to tap on “View Order Details” > “Archive Order”.
- That’s it! Hurray! You have successfully archived your order. 🙂
Note: Your order will only hide and not get deleted from your account. You can still see them by going to your account and the “Ordering and Shopping Preferences” section.
How to unhide/unarchive your Order? ~~>
If you want to unarchive/unhide your orders and purchases, here’s what you need to do:
- Open the app.
- Log into your account.
- Go to “My Orders”.
- Thereafter, select the order that you want to unhide from the orders list and tap on the “Unarchive Order” option present beside that item.
- That’s it! 🙂
What is Amazon Household? ~~>
Amazon Household provides a capability to separate your family members’ profiles and accounts (if you all use the same account for all your purchases). Hence, each family member gets their own profile so they can place orders, browse, and watch Amazon Prime Video privately.
You should note, that while Amazon Prime Household provides you with separate profiles, those profiles are not individually password-protected. So, you should definitely create separate accounts for each member to not have any member interfere into the orders of another member.
How to place Discreet Order on Amazon? ~~>
When you order a gift for someone in your household, you can make the order more discreet. Some packages from Amazon are marked “Item comes in packaging that reveals contents.” So, if you do not want anyone to see the product label, you can opt for this type of order. Here’s all that you need to do:
- Log in to your account and locate the item you wish to purchase.
- Thereafter, add your items to the cart and check the option, “The item comes in packaging that reveals the contents”.
- To hide it, select the ‘Ships in Amazon packaging’ option at checkout.
- That’s it! You have successfully placed a discreet order.
Note: You should opt for this order type only when absolutely necessary because it doubles the amount of packaging Amazon has to use.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions; to hide your order on the Amazon app and/or website. Not only that, but you’ve also come to know about the Amazon Household concept. So, go and try your hands on any of these quick ways to hide your purchases and/or orders, and also do not forget to make use of the Amazon Household facility. Now, as we have come to the end of this topic, do not forget to put out your thoughts and views in the comments section. Also, mention the method you have liked the most. With that, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>