iPhones are one of the most used products by Apple Inc. due to their top-notch quality, numerous great features, and the reliable security they provide. People love to use iPhones the most. But with that premium quality also comes to a premium price, which means they are quite expensive, and even minor damage to these phones can cost you hundreds of dollars. Now, if you have broken your iPhone screen or for some reason or the other, find black spots on your iPhone screen and wonder what to do. Do not worry anymore, because I have got you covered. Let’s start with the topic and right away and discuss more on it!
Black Spots on your iPhone screen
You find black spots appearing on your iPhone screen and wonder what may be the cause. Worry not, here is a list of some possible causes for you:
- Your screen may be broken/damaged due to a fall and hence, the pixels in this part of the iPhone screen are dead, thus causing black spots.
- There may be some sort of software error/bug in your device.
- The pixels were not charged properly (restart to fix it).
How to fix Black Spots on your iPhone screen?
So, if the black spots appear but the iPhone falling down is not a reason then you may try restarting your device to probably fix the issue. The black spots appear when the pixels on the screen are dead. This can be due to software bugs or because you dropped your phone somewhere. If you dropped your phone, the screen may have been damaged from the inside and you need to take the device to a care center for repair. But, if not so, then, definitely try restarting your device once.
Update the System Software ~~>
You can try to update the system software through iPhone settings if there are some software errors. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open Device Settings.
- Go to About Device > System Settings
- Thereafter, look for updates, and if you find one just update your device.
- That’s it! Your issue should probably resolve if it’s due to a software error/bug.
Some other ways to fix the black spots issue ~~>
- Visit an Apple Store near you to fix the problem. You can use the Apple Find Locations page to find the nearest Apple Store to you.
- Turn off your iPhone, put it in the sun for a while, and then turn it back on. This might fix the problem.
- Use your iPhone until the battery is dead, then plug it into the charger. Once it charges, the problem will fix.
- Turn off your iPhone and place it in a pack filled with rice for 12 hours. If there is water in the device causing the black spot, it will soak up the water and your problem will solve.
- Some people suggest using a heat gun to remove the black spot, but that may even cause the device’s battery to go completely dead. Though I do not suggest this method at all.
Note: Follow these methods at your own risk. I do not take a risk for these methods. Your device may be even more damaged if you follow these. 🙂
How much will it cost for a fix?
It can cost around $50-$150. But again, that depends on the cause of the damage. If the screen is completely damaged and needs replacement, the price will vary depending on the device model. But if it requires little effort and no additional hardware device needs to be purchased, the cost will not exceed $100.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions; to fix the black spots on your iPhone screen All the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can thus easily follow them. So, try your hands on any of these quick ways to resolve the issues and fulfill your wish. But, yet again I reiterate following these methods at your own risk. Do not forget to put out your thoughts and views in the comments section. Notwithstanding, do put out which method you have liked the most. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>