Where is the clipboard on my iPhone? Are you faced with the same question? Worry not, you are at the right place to get your answers. You have probably used the copy-paste functions, a lot in your work. It saves time and effort when the same object or text needs to be placed at various locations. The clipboard on your device controls all of this. So, let’s get right away with the topic and find where the clipboard is on your iPhone device.
Where is the Clipboard on my iPhone? ~~>
The clipboard is an internal feature of your iPhone that temporarily stores copied content. When you copy the text/image on your iPhone, you can paste it as-is into any other location, as you so desire. Your iPhone provides you with cut, copy, and paste options. However, you can not edit the clipboard contents on the go with your iPhone. You also can not see the clipboard itself. There is no option by default that allows you to do that. So, let’s see how to find the clipboard in the first place.
The Apple ecosystem gives you access to a wealth of tools and utilities that enrich the user experience. But, none such for the clipboard, as it works in virtual memory.
So, now that there is no default option to access and edit the clipboard, you will have to resort to unconventional methods to get the job done. So, let’s see some methods that you can adopt.
Want to mirror your iPhone to TV without wi-fi? Here’s all that you need !! ~~> ~~>
Create an Editing shortcut ~~>
The Shortcuts app on iPhone allows you to automate tasks by combining different actions from multiple apps. A custom shortcut can be easily created to access and edit items on the clipboard. To create a “Show Clipboard” shortcut on iPhone:
- Open the Shortcuts application.
- Go to Gallery > Customise/Show Clipboard.
- Next, click on “Add Shortcut” and add the app that you want to create the shortcut for.
- Thereafter, return to the My Shortcuts tab and look for the newly created shortcut.
- Then, tap on the “Customise Clipboard shortcut” to activate it.
- Now you can use this shortcut to edit the contents of your clipboard on the go!
- That’s it!!
Use “Notes” ~~>
- Open “Notes”
- Then, tap on the “New note” button.
- Next, paste your previously copied content into the new note.
- This is a smart way wherein you can store an unlimited number of items without having to replace any of them.
- That’s it!
Use the Built-in clipboard application/ Settings application ~~>
- Open the clipboard app and tap the Clipboard tab.
- You will now see all the objects that are currently on your clipboard.
- Open the Settings app.
- Then, go to General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch
- There, you will find all your stored clipboard data.
No service on iPhone? Here’s what you got to do!! ~~> ~~>
Use third-party applications ~~>
One app that you can try to actively manage your clipboard is Clip+, which supports affiliate links, directions, and Apple Watch snippet creation. It is an amazing clipboard app that lets you copy and manage what you have copied. It also automatically detects the type of media you copy and shows you at a glance what the snippets contain. The most useful, versatile, and feature-rich app, it’s a fantastic multimedia clipboard app that lets you copy and manage everything you have copied.
There are some equally competent and highly-rated apps like Copied, Paste, and Anybuffer.
Delete your data from the iPhone clipboard ~~>
Usually, we copy a lot of sensitive data such as usernames, passwords, bank details, etc. to the iPhone clipboard. Deleting this data from the iPhone clipboard is very important because other third-party apps can access this data without informing you. So, to delete your copy history in iOS here’s what you got to do:
- Open the app with the text/images fields, for example, the Messages app, Notes app, or the dedicated Clipboard app.
- Next, proceed to delete all the data stored there.
- You can also delete the copy history of your iPhone when you are done with the copied data.
- In this way, you have successfully removed the clipboard data. Voila!
Outlook Notifications not working on iPhone? Here’s the solution !! ~~> ~>
SUMMING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions; to help you access clipboard items on your iPhone. All the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can easily follow them. So, try your hands on any of these quick fixes to fulfill your wish. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts on this. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>