Stranded Deep was destined to be a bleak experience, even though it’s not entirely bleak, but actually meant to be played as a single player. And that, at least for console players, does not seem to be going away anytime soon. After all, each island has a limited supply of food and water, barely enough for one, let alone two people. Since this does not change with each update, it’s easy to conclude that the game’s creators never intended it to have a multiplayer mode. But still, let us get to the core of this topic and discuss specific things on, is Stranded Deep multiplayer 2022.
Stranded Deep is undoubtedly one of the best survival games currently available. The game was intended for a nice solo experience. If you still want to play Stranded Deep in multiplayer, we have a solution for you, let us find out.
The game is free for PS4 users with a Playstation Plus subscription, and the fan base is constantly growing due to the game’s smooth gameplay and exciting storyline. It tells the story of a man who has just survived a plane crash and is now stranded on a barren island where he only has a handful of resources and tools to survive.
Players are forced to take care of themselves, hunt animals for meat, search for valuable resources such as wood, and fend off wild predators lurking deep in the forest in order to survive in the game’s different levels. The environment becomes a relentless enemy, similar to Tom Hanks’ movie “Cast Away”, which has more or less the same plot as the game, just without all the drama and interactions with a tennis ball.
The game is originally a single-player game, which means you do not have an option for a multiplayer mode, especially for consoles. It was not until 2018 that a multiplayer mode came up in the PC version. But even then, the PC version of Stranded Deep does not have an online multiplayer mode, only a split-screen or “couch co-op” mode. We do not know if official online multiplayer will ever get support in Stranded Dee; but if you can’t live without playing multiplayer with your friend, then let’s continue this journey.
Is Stranded Deep Multiplayer 2022? How to play it in multiplayer mode? ~~> ~~>
To play Stranded Deep on split-screen on PS4, you will require two controllers, and thereafter, do as below:
- Connect both controllers to your PS4.
- Then launch Stranded Deep and select “Multiplayer” from the main menu.
- Next, select “Split Screen” and choose your players.
- Finally, choose a game mode and start playing!
The multiplayer (split-screen) mode on PC ~~> ~~>
To start, you need to connect the controller to your PC or your laptop, whichever you prefer. Thereafter:
- Go to Options.
- Next, proceed to Input, followed by the Controller option.
- Then, choose either the “Keyboard and Mouse” or the “Gamepad”.
- Thereafter, select the two options as “P1” and “P2” in whichever order you prefer.
- This process is similar if you connect a second keyboard instead of another controller.
- Now it’s time to play the actual game in split-screen co-op mode.
- Therefore, now start a brand new game.
- Next, tap on the “Single-Player” option located to the right of “Mode”.
- This will change the option to “Cooperative”.
- Another avatar will appear on the screen
- This means that you have switched to multiplayer mode on PC.
- Alternatively, you can use Steam’s Remote Play Together feature to play the game with your friends.
- This will also allow you to play on different devices, but it will still be a split-screen, which is a big drawback. That’s it!
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample material and solutions on how to play Stranded Deep in Multiplayer mode. All the methods above are literally very simple and even a beginner can easily apply them to play on PS4 or PC alike. So, try your hands on any of these quick fixes to fulfill your wish. Do put out any other methods if you have or you can put out any queries too, I will try to readily answer them. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>