Are your suddenly facing issues with Twitter images not loading? And, now you don’t know how to resolve the issue. You also do not know the cause of this issue. Could this be because you have performed a software update or changed your Internet router? Does the problem occur with the app, the mobile web version or the desktop version of the application? If you have any of these questions, worry not and rest assured. We will take up all these questions and bring to answers that will satisfy your contentment. So, without wasting any more second, let us get on with the topic right away!
Twitter Images Not Loading — Why?
The issue of Twitter Images not loading can crop up at times, due to several reasons. It may be that there is an issue with the Twitter servers, or your network connection too. It may also be that there is an issue with your device or rather with the application that you are using. Moreover, it may be an issue with cache data or the VPN service that you are using. So, let us see the possible fixes to these different cases.
Twitter Images Not Loading — Possible Fixes?
In this section we will look at the various solutions one by one. So, let’s begin right away.
Check Twitter Servers ~~~>
Twitter Servers may be down, thus hampering your normal use of the various features of Twitter. So, you must check the status of the servers before opting for any other fix. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your preferred browser.
- Search for the downdetector site.
- Type a question like “Is Twitter down” and you will be able to the status in your region.
- In case of an outage in your region, you will have to wait.
Getting the error “Something went wrong! Try again”? Here’s what you will have to do !! ~~> ~~>
Check your Network Connection ~~>
Twitter functionalities of uploading/downloading media files need good internet connection to work properly. Thus, you will have to make sure that your internet connection is strong before you begin using these features. Hence, you may do well to check if your router, modem, and hubs are functioning well. Also:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the fast.com or ookla.
- Run a speed test to get the proper network speed status.
Clear the App Cache Data ~~>
This solution works for both web browser and app problems. If you find that Twitter images are not loading, try clearing the app’s cache and try again, and it will work almost immediately. Here’s what you have to do:
- Open the Twitter App.
- Tap the menu (hamburger (三)) button.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then, select Data Usage > Storage > Clear Media/Web Storage.
- That’s it! You have successfully cleared the app cache data.
Delete system app storage ~~>
As we use mobile apps and download files through them, including the messaging function and other features of the app, the app stores certain files on our phones to help us use them, similar to cookies but for mobile apps. But at times, these may cause hindrance to the normal functioning of the service, so you may try clearing the mess:
- Open the Settings App.
- Go to Apps > Twitter > Clear Data.
- Now, try using Twitter app again and hopefully all will work fine.
Getting error like “Some of your media failed to upload”? Here’s the fix !! ~~~>
Uninstall and Reinstall the App ~~>
- Open Play Store (Android users) /App Store(iPhone & iPad users).
- Go to “My Apps and Games” section > “Installed” tab.
- Now, look for Twitter app > Uninstall
- Next, just, re-install the app and tha’t it!
Disable Data Saver Mode ~~>
In this solution, media such as videos and images are set to consume more data than before. The reason we are trying this is to check if these things are loading. If they are, then just leave data storage disabled. If not, you should re-enable data saving. To disable data saving on Twitter:
- Tap the Menu button.
- Go to “Settings and Privacy”.
- Choose Data Usage.
- Finally, uncheck the Data Saving option.
Want to save Twitter videos? Here’s what you can do !! ~~> ~~>
Check Network Permissions ~~>
Make sure the Twitter app has permission to use the network connection you are using, either Wi-Fi or mobile data. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings App.
- Go to Wireless & Network.
- Proceed to “Data Usage” > Network Access.
- Herein, check that the necessary data permissions is enabled.
Use a VPN ~~>
If no solution is working, you may also try your hand at using a VPN service. It may be that you are in a region where the government has restricted access to Twitter. Suppose, you are in North Korea, China, or even Nigeria, i.e., countries where press freedom is poor; you will require a VPN to access the Twitter. Any VPN from the Google Play Store will work because a VPN will practically change your location to a place where there is no such restrictions.
Log out and Log In Again ~~> ~~>
You may also try logging out and then logging in again into your Account to rule out any account specific issues.
- Tap on the Menu button.
- Then, go to Account > Logout.
- Thereafter, close the app and after a few moments open it again.
- After that, enter your credentials and log into your account.
- Hopefully, your issue is resolved.
How to view a Private Twitter Account? Learn here !! ~~> ~~>
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, I think I have done well enough to have given you ample solutions to tide you over your issue of “Twitter Images not loading”. All the methods above are literally very simple and can also be acted upon by even a beginner. So, try your hands on any of these quick fixes to resolve your issues. On that note, until the next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>