Twitter is one of the most used and popular social media platforms in the world. Millions of users access the app and website several times a day to keep up with the things they follow. However, it can be annoying if you see an error message like “something went wrong” when you log in to your Twitter account. Thus, we will be doing everything we can do to rid you of this annoyance. Hence, we will discuss Twitter something went wrong try again.
Twitter Something Went Wrong Try Again ~~>
When you encounter the Twitter login error, you will see the error message “Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.” But fortunately, there are several ways to troubleshoot and resolve this common Twitter login issue. So, get ready and check out the solutions below to learn how to fix the problem.
Quick Fixes ~~> ~~>
There can be several reasons for the sign-in issue on the Twitter app or website. You can try any of the following methods and check if you can sign in to your Twitter account again. If not, proceed to the next steps and try signing in again.
Update Twitter Application
- Reload the Twitter website in your Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox browser by clicking the button with the round arrow.
- If you are using the Twitter app on an Android phone or tablet, or an iPhone/iPad device, try closing the app and restarting it.
Use another device
- If you are using the Twitter app on your Android or iOS mobile device and you are experiencing a login error, you can try logging into Twitter using your browser.
- You can also try different browsers if it does not work with the first one. If it does not work, proceed to the next method.
Verify your username and password
- You must check if you are using the correct credentials to log in to Twitter?
- You can double-check your account information and credentials before signing in again.
- Also, try re-entering your name and password to see if you can use them to log in again.
Check your Network connection
- Sometimes a Twitter login error occurs when you have a poor internet network signal.
- Run a speed test at fast.com to check the connectivity of your home network.
- If it is not good, you can improve it by rebooting your WiFi router and modem.
- Try moving your router closer to your device to get a better internet connection.
Clear Cache Data
Corrupted cache files can also contribute to the Twitter login error. You need to clear the cache in your browser or app.
- Open Settings
- Then, Go to Apps & Notifications.
- Then, select Twitter > “Memory”
- Thereafter, tap on “Clear Cache”.
- Press and hold the app and tap on “Uninstall”.
- Thereafter, go to “App Store”.
- Search for “Twitter”
- Download the app and install it again.
- In your browser, click on the padlock button.
- Then, choose Cookies.
- Thereafter, click on “Twitter.com”.
- Finally, tap on the remove button.
Update your Twitter App or update your Browser
- Open the PlayStore (Android) or App Store (Android).
- Then, look for “Twitter”.
- Tap on it and check for updates, if any.
Use incognito Mode
- Open your browser.
- Click on the three dots buttons and tap on the New Incognito Window option.
- That’s it! A new incognito mode will open in your browser.
Alternatively: You can also press Ctrl + Shift + N to open a new incognito window
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
By now, I suppose you are well aware of why this error message of something is wrong comes up. And, also you are well aware of the various methods that you have at hand to solve this issue and fix it for once and all. Try out these methods as they are quite easy and even a non-technical person can easily use them. If you do come up with other methods, do let me know and I will update this post with those methods. On that note, until next time, see ya!! Goodbye!! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>