Instagram Story Viewers Not Showing? No issues, here in this post, we will be discussing just the same. So, worry not, and let’s get started with the topic right away.
Instagram Stories have been a huge hit with users worldwide because of being interesting, customizable, and making for great entertainment. For this reason, they are as fun to watch as they are to create. If you have used Instagram’s Stories feature, you’d probably love some feedback on who’s viewing your artwork. It allows you to post various great videos and photos for 24 hours. Although, if you save them as highlights they don’t go away anytime.
However, since you are reading this article, you are probably looking for a solution for Instagram Story Viewers not Showing up. Not being able to track your Story viewers is indeed a frustrating experience — Personal Experience 🙂 Therefore, let’s see what solutions are there to fix this issue.
Instagram Story Viewers Not Showing Fix ~~>
Some Instagram users have complained that a new Story they create works but does not show Story Views after it is published. The number of views on the Story remains zero, even if many of their followers have seen it.
Both Android and iPhone users are reporting this Instagram issue with Story views. At other times, users who click on the Views option only get a white page. So, if you are also one of those experiencing similar issues, follow these methods to fix the issue :
Check Server Status
It’s always better to keep this as the first method, because if there is an issue with the Instagram servers themselves; then trying any other solution will not work anyways. So, it’s better to be sure of the server status. For this:
- Visit the Downdetector site and look for Instagram and check the status.
- If there’s any issue then you will get the proper details.
Check Network Stability
Sometimes network issues are the causes behind some of the issues that users face. So, you will do well to confirm the stability of your network connection:
- Open Chrome browser.
- Go to fast.com website.
- Click on “Run Speed Test”.
- In case the speed is not apt, you may connect to another wi-fi network.
Restart your Device
A simple restart may be another way to fix various issues. To restart:
- Press and hold the power button for 5-7 seconds.
- Thereafter, select the Restart option.
- That’s it!
Re-install Instagram Application
To re-install the application, you will have to first uninstall it then reinstall it. Here is how to do it:
- Open Play Store.
- Search for “Instagram”.
- Then, tap on “Uninstall”.
- Now, wait for some time and then, tap the Install button.
- That’s it! The Process is now complete and you can start using the app again.
Update the App
Sometimes you may do well to look for an update of the application when faced with frequent bugs and technical glitches. If a newer version is available then you must update it. Here is how to do it:
- Open Play Store.
- Search “Instagram”.
- Check for updates tap on the update option to update your application.
- Next, after installing it, launch the application and enjoy!
Clear Cache Data
Sometimes, clearing the app cache is all that needs to be done to fix the issue:
- Open System Settings.
- Go to Apps&Notifications > “View Apps” > “Manage Apps” > “Instagram”.
- Now, select Memory and Cache and select the “Clear” option.
- Thereafter, select the option of Force Stop and close your application.
- Finally, restart the Instagram App to fix your issue.
Use Incognito Mode or another Device
If using the app version is not looking good for you, you may try using Instagram in the Incognito Browser Mode. Generally, some typical technical glitches get resolved like this. To use Instagram in Incognito Mode:
- Open Chrome browser or for that matter any browser that your prefer.
- Tap on the 3-dots (More) button and select “New Incognito Window”.
- That’s it! A new incognito mode will start in your browser.
Alternatively: You can press the buttons Ctrl + Shift + N too for the same work.
Contact Support Center —> The Final Stop ~~> ~~>
Now, if you’ve come to this step that means all the above methods have failed. Don’t worry though, this method will surely solve your issue. All you need to do is write a short and crisp email mentioning the relevant details to the Support Team.
- Click on your profile picture to go to the profile page.
- Then, go to Settings from the Menu option.
- Thereafter, procees to Help > “Report a Problem” > “Something Isn’t Working”
- Now, describe your issue briefly mentioning the relevant details (attach screenshots if possible).
- Then, tap on Send.
- Now, in around a maximum of 72hours your issue will resolve.
SUMMING UP !! ~~> ~~>
By going through the methods mentioned above you will surely succeed in resolving your issue. You can also try restarting your app or logging out and then logging in again into your account too. But, the ultimate method is you know, contacting the Instagram Support Team. So, hopefully, you will resolve your issue. Still, if there are issues or you come across another solution, you can ping me in the comments section. On that note, until next time, see ya!! Goodbye!! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>