Discord is a very fun way to connect with your friends and groups around the world to have a virtual gathering via audio calls, texts, or video calls. You probably already know what Discord is and how it works. We have assessed the situation that you are looking for a solution for the Discord account that has been disabled for some reason. So, in this article, we will get to see how to undisable a Discord account.
We have thoroughly looked into the problem of disabled Discord accounts and found some options that will surely help you out of this confusing situation. We have written down all the scenarios and their outcomes related to disabled Discord accounts so that you can easily and conveniently get what you are looking for. To find the perfect solution, read this guide.
Why is a Discord account disabled?
Discord has great features and amazing potential. But, with such potential, Discord, unfortunately, opens the door for malicious intent such as phishing or fraud, especially on public servers. After all, we are still talking about the Internet here. Consequently, Discord needs to disable the accounts of malicious actors to keep its user base “clean”.
As with any other service, you have to agree to the terms of service before you can use it, and so it is with Discord. If you violate any of the listed rules of conduct, Discord’s Trust and Security Team has the right to block access to your account or even ban your IP address from creating a new account altogether. We may even take a look to determine what you should not do on Discord.
The Discord policy states that –> You agree to refrain from the following:
- Posting offensive content as described in the Community Guidelines o mocking, intimidating, or ridiculing others.
- Engaging in illegal activities o uploading malware o using bots, autotyper, or macros.
- Spamming others in DMs o violating the copyright of another user’s property o abusing the reporting system to make false reports.
How to Undisable Discord Account
To restore your disabled Discord account:
- Open the Discord application.
- Then, enter your details and try to log in.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Restore account’.
- Next, follow all the steps that Discord prompts you to do.
- That’s it! After you have provided all the details, you will regain access.
Submit an Appeal
When your account is suspended you generally receive an email from the Discord team stating the reason why it is so. If you believe that your account is not in violation of the stated policy, or if you believe that your account has been deactivated in error, follow these steps to submit an appeal to restore your deactivated Discord account:
- Open this site.
- Find Trust and Security.
- Enter your email.
- Then, select the “Appeals, age update, other questions” option under “How can we help you?”
- Thereafter, choose the “Appeal an action taken on my account or bot” option.
- Finally choose the option of “An action taken on my account”.
- That’s it! Enter the subject and description and everything is done.
Contact Discord on Twitter
Too lazy to write an email or bother to fill out their form? Email communication can be pretty slow, and that means it will take longer to recover your account. Luckily, you can also contact them via Twitter!
Their official Twitter account is @discord.
Send a Facebook Message to Discord
You may be more familiar with Facebook’s interface and messaging extension, Messenger. In that case, Discord also has an official Facebook account that you can use to message Discord directly.
Email Discord Support
The ultimate method, which will not fail even if all the above methods fail is contacting the Discord support team. To contact Discord for help and support issues you can email the Discord support team at email@example.com. You have to write the issue you are facing with all the relevant details and thereafter, if your account is not in any violation of Discord’s policy then it will be restored surely without much ado.
How to deactivate your Discord Account?
To deactivate your Discord Account is a very simple and easy process. Let us see how to do this:
- Turn on your desktop.
- Next, launch your Discord application.
- Thereafter, log in to your account.
- Then, go to User Settings and select the Account option to edit your account.
- Thereafter, scroll to the bottom of the window and select the “Deactivate Account” option.
- That’s it! Your account will now deactivate.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, we have seen a lot of solutions to the pertaining issue of the method of how to undisable a Discord account. All in all, the solutions are quite easy to use and recover your disabled account. These steps were some of the most convenient ones, there are many other methods too. I hope in anticipation that this post helps you. Do reach out to me if you have any other method to share? Until then, see ya!! Goodbye!!
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>