In recent years, we have seen a lot of technological advances. One of them is a faster internet connection. As the quality of our internet has improved, there have been more online apps and services. The quality of online videos has also improved, and online games are better than ever. One industry that has taken advantage of the faster Internet is on-demand movie streaming services. Over the years, several movie streaming apps have entered the market, such as Netflix, HBO Max, and Hulu. These platforms offer on-demand movies in HD or UHD quality and TV and are much more convenient than traditional DVDs and Blu-ray discs. But, sometimes applications like HBO Max keeps buffering due to uneven connection speeds and some other causes. So, let us assess the various reasons and also see several solutions to fix these issues.
HBO Max Keeps Buffering
Now, that we know about this problem let us see some great solutions for this issue.
Re-login to your account
It is possible that your user data has been corrupted due to errors and other glitches that occur with HBO Max. If this is the case, we recommend that you log out of your current session to reset your account information.
- Open the HBO Max app on your device and access your profile.
- Next, go to the Settings tab.
- Tap on the Logout button at the bottom of the page.
- Access the HBO Max website using your web browser.
- Now click on your profile to access the page menu.
- Thereafter, click on the Logout button to end your current session.
- After logging out of your HBO Max account, wait for 2 to 3 minutes before logging back in.
Check and Reset your Network Connection
- Run a speed test for your network using fast.com to see if your Internet connection is the problem.
- If the result indicates that your network is the problem, reboot your router to reload the connection with your ISP.
- Unplug your router’s power cord and wait for a few seconds before plugging it back in.
- Then, run another test to see if your network is now reaching the speeds specified in your monthly subscription.
- If it does not, report the problem to your service provider and ask them to fix their service.
Turn off VPN
- Go to Settings.
- Then, Go to Apps.
- Select your VPN.
- Thereafter, tap on the Disable button.
- That’s it! It is disabled.
Clear Cache and Cookies
Browsers store temporary data locally on your device called caches and cookies. Your browser uses this data to improve its overall performance and load websites faster. Unfortunately, caches and cookies accumulate over time and cause problems with your browser and the websites you visit. To do this:
- Press the CTRL + H keys on your keyboard while your browser is open to access the History tab.
- Then, click Clear browsing data.
- Now click the Time Range tab and select All Times.
- Thereafter, include caches and cookies in the process and click the Clear Data button to get started.
- After clearing your browsing data, return to HBO Max and check if the problem is solved.
Delete App Data
- Open the app settings in your app drawer and go to Apps.
- Next, select HBO Max and open the Storage tab.
- Thereafter, press the Clear Data button to remove corrupted files.
- After that, log in to your HBO Max account again and check if the buffering issues on HBO Max are fixed.
Update your Application
HBO Max regularly releases updates to its app to ensure that its services are working properly. The updates also include fixes for bugs and glitches that occur on the platform. If you are experiencing buffering issues with HBO Max, check to see if an update is available for the app. How, let’s see:
- Open Play Store.
- Tap on your Profile and tap on My Apps & Games.
- Then, choose the HBO Max application.
- Finally, press the Update button next to HBO Max to install the update.
- That’s it! You can now enjoy.
Malware or other viruses may have infiltrated your system, causing applications like HBO Max to stop working. Viruses consume your system resources and network bandwidth, making it difficult for regular applications to work and connect to their servers. To fix this issue:
- Install Malwarebytes on your device.
- Thereafter,run the Full System scan tool.
- This will thus cause Malwarebytes to perform a deep scan of your memory to find infected files and remove them automatically.
Uninstall and Re-install the application
To do this :
- Press and hold the HBO Max app icon to open the selection menu.
- Now, tap on “Uninstall” to delete the app.
- Then, open Google Play Store and reinstall HBO Max from there.
- First, go to your home screen and find the HBO Max app.
- Then tap and hold the app icon to access the options screen.
- Thereafter, tap Remove app to uninstall HBO Max.
- Finally, go to the App Store and reinstall the app.
Report to HBO Max Support ~~>
If none of the above methods worked for you, I recommend that you report the problem to HBO Max customer service in the Help Center.
When reporting a problem, be sure to include your account information, the model of your device, and the shows you are trying to play to help the HBO Max team assess the problem.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, we have seen a lot of solutions to the pertaining issue of the HBO Max keeps buffering. All in all, the solutions are quite easy to use and get rid of the issue at your hand. In the end, even if the solutions don’t work out, the ultimate step is contacting the HBO Max customer support. With that I end this article. On that note, until next time, see ya!! Goodbye!! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>