Subtitles or Captions are a very divided topic among movie lovers and TV fanatics. Some love them because they read-out lines they may have missed or misunderstood every time they watched the movie. Others hate them, saying they interfere with the movie, distract, or can even ruin the comedic or dramatic timing of some scenes. And then, of course, there are those who are deaf or hard of hearing and need subtitles to enjoy their favorite media. On this note, we will be discussing Disney Plus Subtitles not working in this post.
Regardless of whether you love or hate subtitles, it’s good to know what to do when you face the problem of Disney Plus Subtitles not working. So, let’s get right away with best solutions up our way.
Top Solutions —> Disney Plus Subtitles Not Working
In this section, here is a list of the top solutions to fix the problem on different devices:
Restart the application
- Sometimes, problems occur due to errors and bugs.
- Therefore, the first thing you should do is restart your browser and Disney Plus app.
- A simple restart can fix various issues and bugs.
Restart your Device
- Many users have confirmed that restarting their device fixed the problem.
- Therefore, you may try restarting your streaming device.
- This might solve the problem at hand.
Update Disney Plus
- This solution is for those who use the Disney+ app on their devices such as Roku, TV, Firestick, Android, iOS or any other device.
- Check if there is an update available for your app and install it.
- To check if an update is available, open the Play Store and search if a new Disney+ update is available.
- Then update your application.
Clear Cache Data
The data and cache of your Disney Plus app or browser might be corrupted, causing you to experience the issue of Disney+ getting stuck on the loading screen. Here’s how you can clear it:
- Open Settings on your Device.
- Go to Applications > Tap on Disney+
- Next, select the option to Force Stop.
- Confirm the same again.
- Press back and tap on the Clear Cache button.
- Confirm the same again
- This will clear the cache and you may now be able to solve the issue.
Re-install Disney Plus
Reinstalling the application may also solve your issue. To do this:
- Just uninstall the app and restart your device.
- Once the device successfully reboots, install the latest version of the Disney Plus app.
- Once it installs, try to launch it again.
Turn on Closed-Captioning
There are hidden options in your device’s settings that allow you to enable closed-captioning for the videos you watch whenever possible. This also allows you to change the design of subtitles and captions to optimize your movie watching experience. So, let’s see the steps below:
- Open the Settings application and access the Accessibility tab.
- Then, go to Closed Captioning Preferences.
- Tap on Enable to enable the feature.
- Go to the Settings app on your device and tap Accessibility.
- Now go to Listen and open Closed Caption & Captioning.
- Thereafter, enable Closed Captions + SDH.
- Finally open Disney Plus and check if the subtitles are working now.
Change Subtitles Settings
Your subtitle configuration may also be one of the reasons behind Disney Plus subtitles or captions are not working properly. Even the styling may be hampering your subtitles. So, let’s discuss the steps you need to follow to change the settings of subtitles.
- Open the Disney Plus app on your device and select a movie or show TV.
- Then, access the video controls and open the subtitles tab.
- Next, turn off the subtitles and return to the show you are watching.
- Finally, go back to the Subtitles tab and select your preferred language.
To change the Subtitles Styling
- Launch the Disney Plus app and play any movie or show TV.
- Then, go to the Subtitles tab and click on Settings.
- Thereafter, change the subtitle design according to your preference and taste.
- After that, return to Disney Plus and check if the problem is solved.
Try playing another Movie/Show to Check
Movies and TV shows on Disney Plus may experience unexpected problems, making them unplayable sometimes. It is also possible that the title is playable, but the video, audio, and subtitles are out of sync.
If the Disney Plus subtitles or closed captions do not work, go back to the library and try playing another show. This will help you determine if the problem is with the entire platform or with a specific movie or show TV.
Contact Support Center
After trying all the above issues, if the issue still does not resolve, your only option is to contact the Disney Plus Support Center. Let them know about the problem that the Disney Plus app subtitles not working. You can contact them through emails or look out for them with other modes of contact.
COMETH THE CONCLUSION NOW !! ~~> ~~>
In this post, we toke a look at the various solutions that we have at our disposal to solve the issue of Disney Plus subtitles not working. These solutions mentioned here are quite easy to follow, even for someone who is also a beginner. Hope this post is of great use for you and helps you deal with the issue. With that, I leave you. On that note, until next time, see ya!! Goodbye!! ~~> ~~>
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>