You are a TikTok user and somehow today when you turn on your TikTok app, you find out TikTok comments not showing. Then, what do you do? Or, rather what you should do. Let’s find out in this post of mine which is made only for this purpose. After going through this post, you will surely find your way out of this crisis. So, let’s get going right away!
TikTok comments not showing
There are various methods to resolve and fix this issue. Let us look at each of these methods one by one.
Check the TikTok server
One of the most common reasons why comments are not displayed on TikTok is that there is a problem with the servers. As an online platform, TikTok is highly dependent on its servers to function correctly and provide services to users.
To check if there is a problem with TikTok, you can use third-party tools like Downdetector to view the current status of the platform.
Thus, if TikTok is not working, you can only wait for the TikTok team to fix the issue. Proceed with the following solution to fix the problem on your end if everything is fine with TikTok.
Here’s your guide to screen recording in TikTok !! Do follow up ~~> ~~>
Restart your TikTok application
It may be that TikTok may have experienced a temporary error that caused some features, such as the comments section, to stop working. So, to resolve this issue, restart your TikTok application.
- On most modern iOS and Android devices, you can restart TikTok using the app switcher.
- Swipe up your screen.
- Next, look for TikTok in the list and swipe it up until it is removed from the app switcher.
- After that, go to your home screen and launch TikTok again from there.
- If you are using an older iOS device, you can access the app switcher by tapping the Home button twice.
Check if your comment does not violate TikTok’s policy
Another reason why your comments are not showing up on TikTok is because of some words that the account owner blocks. See that your comments do not violate TikTok’s policies. So, if there is an inadvertent error or offensive comment. Then, try rephrasing your comment and make sure it does not incite hate speech against others before posting it. Some users also block typical comments on their pages like “Great video” and “Nice post” to avoid their pages looking generic.
Learn how to perform TikTok search without account !! ~~> ~~>
Check your network connectivity
If your comments are not getting posted on TikTok, it may indicate that your network is unstable or slow. To confirm this, run a test with fast.com to measure the current upload and download bandwidth of your connection.
Restart your router or modem if your connection is slow to restore the connection between your router and your service provider’s servers. After that, run another test to see if the problem is fixed. If it is not, contact your ISP and ask them to improve their service.
Use mobile data
You can use cellular data on your mobile device to browse TikTok and post comments on videos. However, keep in mind that watching online videos requires a lot of bandwidth and could use up your monthly data allowance. This might resolve the issue.
Update the TikTok application
You can also try updating TikTok if you can not post or view comments in the app. The version you are using may have a bug or glitch that is causing the comments section to not work.
- Open Play Store.
- Next, tap on Manage Apps & Device.
- Then, go to the “Available Updates” and look for TikTok.
- Thereafter, click on the Update button to start updating the app.
- After the update, return to TikTok and check if the comment section is working now.
- Open App Store.
- Go to Profile and look for TikTok.
- Finally, tap the Update button next to TikTok to install the latest version.
Clear cache data
- Open TikTok and go to your profile.
- Then, tap on Options > Go to “Caches & Mobile Data” tab.
- Then, tap on Free up storage space.
- Finally, click on the Clear button under the Cache tab to start the process.
- Thereafter, return to your page and see if you can now comment on videos and posts.
Want to know why your TikTok application is not working? Then, read on to find out why? ~~> ~~>
Reinstall the application
- Open your TikTok application.
- Then, press the TikTok icon until you see the options menu.
- Finally, click the Remove App (iOS) or Uninstall (Android) button to delete TikTok.
- After you remove TikTok, visit the Play Store or App Store on your device and re-install the app from there.
Check privacy settings
All the content creators and influencers on TikTok should check your privacy settings if you are not seeing comments on your posts. You may have the commenting feature disabled on your account, or you may have filters set to prevent users from expressing their opinions.
- Open TikTok.
- Then, tap on Options tab > Go to Privacy tab.
- Thereafter, under Security, tap on the Comments option.
- Finally, select who can comment on your videos and which comments should be filtered.
Contact TikTok Help Centre
Note that if none of the methods given above are working for you, then, the only way out for you is contacting the TikTok Help Centre for assistance. This is the ultimate step and if there is any chance that the problem can be solved, then this method will surely help you out.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
To wrap up this post, let me make a gist. In this post, you have seen quite a few methods that will help you to resolve the “TikTok comments not showing” issue. The methods given in this guide are quite easy to follow and practice and will surely save the day for you. On that note, until next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> 🙂
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>