You are uploading a video on TikTok and suddenly it stops, or you get error messages. Could not upload video Tiktok? There could be several reasons for this issue. We will look into the issues and also the solutions one by one. Thus, let’s find our way out of this problem.
Could not upload video TikTok
There are various methods to resolve and fix this issue. Let us look at each of these methods one by one.
Check the TikTok server
One of the most common reasons why video could not upload on TikTok is that there is a problem with the servers. As an online platform, TikTok is highly dependent on its servers to function correctly and provide services to users.
To check if there is a problem with TikTok, you can use third-party tools like Downdetector to view the current status of the platform.
Thus, if TikTok is not working, you can only wait for the TikTok team to fix the issue. Proceed with the following solution to fix the problem on your end if everything is fine with TikTok.
Restart your TikTok application
It may be that TikTok may have experienced a temporary error that caused some features, such as the upload option, to stop working. So, to resolve this issue, restart your TikTok application.
- On most modern iOS and Android devices, you can restart TikTok using the app switcher.
- Swipe up your screen.
- Next, look for TikTok in the list and swipe it up.
- After that, go to your home screen and launch TikTok again from there.
- If you are using an older iOS device, you can access the app switcher by tapping the Home button twice.
Check if your video does not violate TikTok’s policy
Another reason why your video is not uploading is that it may have objectionable content. Therefore, you need to make it clear that your videos do not violate TikTok’s policies. So, if there is an inadvertent error or offensive video. Then, try working out the video and make sure it does not incite hate speech against others before posting it.
Check your network connectivity
If your video is not getting posted on TikTok, it may indicate that your network is unstable or slow. To confirm this, run a test with fast.com to measure the current upload and download bandwidth of your connection.
Restart your router or modem if your connection is slow to restore the connection between your router and your service provider’s servers. After that, run another test to see if the problem is fixed. If it is not, contact your ISP and ask them to improve their service.
Use mobile data
You can use cellular data on your mobile device to browse TikTok and post videos. However, keep in mind that watching online videos requires a lot of bandwidth and could use up your monthly data allowance. This might resolve the issue.
Update the TikTok application
You can also try updating TikTok if you can not post any videos in the app. The version you are using may have a bug or glitch that is causing the comments section to not work.
- Open Play Store.
- Next, tap on Manage Apps & Device.
- Then, go to the “Available Updates” and look for TikTok.
- Thereafter, click on the Update button to start updating the app.
- After the update, return to TikTok and check if the comment section is working now.
- Open App Store.
- Go to Profile and look for TikTok.
- Finally, tap the Update button next to TikTok to install the latest version.
Clear cache data
- Open TikTok and go to your profile.
- Then, tap on Options > Go to “Caches & Mobile Data” tab.
- Then, tap on Free up storage space.
- Finally, click on the Clear button under the Cache tab to start the process.
- Thereafter, return to your page and see if you are now able to upload the video on TikTok.
Reinstall the application
- Open your TikTok application.
- Then, press the TikTok icon until you see the options menu.
- Finally, click the Remove App (iOS) or Uninstall (Android) button to delete TikTok.
- After you remove TikTok, visit the Play Store or App Store on your device and re-install the app from there.
Check privacy settings
All the content creators and influencers on TikTok should check your privacy settings if you are not able to upload your videos. To check for privacy settings :
- Open TikTok.
- Then, tap on Options tab > Go to Privacy tab.
- Thereafter, under Security, tap on the Comments option.
Check if your account is shadow-banned
Check if you do not violate any community guidelines. If so then the TikTok algorithms work with getting suspicious accounts out. Thus, generally, whenever you spam, promote hate content, or post anything offensive or obscene. Whenever you are shadowbanned then, you can’t do simple things like commenting, liking, or uploading any videos/pictures. Hence, the name shadow-ban. To help you out, here’s what you’ve got to do:
- You need to remove obscene content from your profile.
- Give sometime to yourself and rest and keep calm.
- Also, do not try to comment during the ban period.
Contact TikTok Help Centre
Note that if none of the methods given above are working for you, then, the only way out for you is contacting the TikTok Help Centre for assistance. This is the ultimate step and if there is any chance that the problem can resolve, then this method will surely help you out.
WRAPPING UP !! ~~> ~~>
To wrap up this post, let me make a gist. In this post, you have seen quite a few methods that will help you to resolve the “could not upload video on TikTok. The methods given in this guide are quite easy to follow and practice and will surely save the day for you. On that note, until next time, see ya !! Goodbye !! ~~> ~~> 🙂
:: ~~> ~~> :: ** :::::: ** :: )) ** :: ** (( ~~> ~~>