When you buy a Samsung phone you are allowed to create your own Samsung personal account. It helps you to access different things like your account status and also maintain your profile on desktop and mobile. But some users have encountered Samsung account processing failed errors on their mobile devices.
There can be many different reasons for Samsung account processing failed errors on Samsung phones. One of the reasons might be an error during a firmware or system update. Also, it may be because of the conflicting apps, or some people may be getting this error after a factory reset.
Also Read: What is Samsung accessory service?
How to fix Samsung account processing failed error
Facing the issue of Samsung account processing failed recently. Don’t worry we have got you covered there are different ways that you can try to fix the issue. You can follow one method at a time and see which one can help you solve the problem easily.
Method 1: Restart Your Samsung Device
Well, sometimes simple things can solve big problems so a simple restart will help you refresh your device and Android system processes. To restart your Samsung Galaxy phone, you need to press and hold the power button. Now the option will pop up click on restart. Now, wait for the reboot to finish before relaunching your Samsung Accounts on your phone.
Method 2: Delete Cache in Your Galaxy Apps
- Firstly, go to the settings of your Samsung device.
- Now open the Applications Manager.
- Then choose Galaxy Apps.
- Go to Storage
- Lastly, tap on the Clear Cache.
Method 3: Force Stop Other Applications
If you think a previously opened app is the one that may be causing the problem. Here are the steps through which you can easily force stop the app.
- Firstly, open the settings.
- Then go to the Applications Manager.
- After that look for the app that you suspect and then tap to open on it.
- Now tap on the Force stop button.
- Lastly, restart your device.
Method 4: Reinsert the SIM
Another major issue of the Samsung account processing failed error is due to your SIM card. Once removing it and then reinserting it again can help refresh the connection and can solve your issue easily.
- Firstly, you need to switch off your Samsung device.
- Now turn your phone around and open the panel and then remove the SIM card.
- Then turn on your phone and then connect to Wi-Fi.
- After that sign in to your Samsung account.
- Now after you have done successfully sync your account
- Lastly, now insert your SIM card again and now start your device again and then check.
Method 5: Log in to your Account Via Web Browser
- Firstly, you need to open your computer and then go to your browser https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro.
- Then sign in to your Samsung account.
- Now once you are done with that try checking your Samsung account on your mobile phone.
- If the problem still exists open the settings of your mobile phone.
- Then go to Lock Screen and then go to Security.
- Now click on the secure lock settings.
- After that under the Local Network and security and then choose disable.
- Now Go back to the web browser.
- Then go to the access the help content page.
- Now visit to the 1:1 enquiry.
- After that Sign in to your account.
- Then after that open the Galaxy apps on your mobile phone.
- Now log in to your account.
- Then go back to your samsung account.
- Lastly, go to the settings and then access your account.
Method 6: Reset your Samsung Account Password
- Firslty, you need to go to https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro on your computer browser.
- Now rather than logining in to your account click on Find ID or Reset Passwrod.
- Then go to the Reset password.
- After that type your email address and then tap on next.
- Now search for the reset email which will be in your mail account.
- Then click on the link to reset your password.
- Lastly, now the only thing you need to do is wait for 24 hours before you can try to sign in your samsung account with your new password.
So, we have provided you with 6 different methods to fix the Samsung account processing failed error. You can try any one of them or all of them according to your needs. We hope one of them works for you. Hope your find these solutions useful. Thank you for the read.