HBO is a very popular and important television network providing its services world-over. You can enjoy all of your content within the comforts of your home using a Smart TV. The Smart TV for its part provides for all OTT and real-time content like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and others. But, generally, HBO Go is not found. So, let’s see how to get HBO Go on Smart TV?
This is the oldest premium streaming app that belongs to AT&T warner. Also with HBO Go, this platform receives support directly from it. It streams various content that includes Movies, Web Series, Shows, etc. There’s also an option of converting a Hulu subscription into the HBO GO one with Comcast. HBO Go telecasts a good section of On-Demand content in supported devices like Android TV, Roku, Firestick, etc. it’s region-specific that’s geographically restricted to only the Caribbean and Latin America.
Installing HBO Go on Smart TV
- Open the app store on your Smart TV.
- Look for and download the HBO application to your TV from this link.
- Once ready, open the appand and go to “Activate device”.
- Thereafter, enter the activation code that accompanies.
- Go to a computer and enter the online com/actívate. Pick your TV Model and proceed.
- Then, again choose your television provider/cable service.
- Subsequently, enter your username and password to activate your Smart TV.
- Finally, you’ll be ready to see the code that you simply got to be ready to enter and access HBO Go on your Smart TV.
Pre-requisites for HBO Go
- Sign up for HBO Go account
- Good Internet connection
A note to readers
As you’ll see it’s not complicated to facilitate HBO Go on a Smart TV. It all takes is just a few moments and a few steps to follow. After that, you can enjoy any content available for you, all in great quality.
In case you’re curious about other applications for viewing Web-Series and great trendy movies online, there are various recommendations following in this article. You can utilize them for a problem-free and exquisite TV experience without becoming bored and in the process also enjoying good content, great quality, and straightforward access.
Installing HBO Go on Sony Smart TV
Let’s see the methods to facilitate the use of the HBO Go app on Sony Smart TV.
- Firstly, launch the Sony Smart TV and launch the App Store to urge the HBO GO app.
- Secondly, find the HBO Go app within the apps section of your official app store on Sony Smart TV.
- Download and install the app.
- Once it’s installed, just search for the HBO go app and log in together with your credentials.
Activating HBO Go
- Open the HBO Go App obviously on your Sony Smart TV.
- Immediately, launch the browser and hover to the web site of HBO attend activate it.
- Followed by this, you’ll see a six-digit code on your screen for activating the HBO continue Sony Smart TV.
- Finally, choose the service provider and log in together with your HBO Go credentials in order that you’ll stream HBO Go.
HBO Go on Samsung Smart TV
- Activate your Samsung TV.
- Connect it to the web to proceed.
- Tap the Home Button(Smart Hub) on your remote.
- Choose “Apps” on Home Screen.
- Navigate to the upper right corner and highlight Search icon.
- Enter the app name as HBO GO and choose an equivalent from the search list.
- Highlight and choose Install button.
- After the download, attend Apps section to settle on HBO GO and launch it.
- Enter your HBO GO login details to start out accessing it on your TV.
If you’re unable to use HBO Go on Samsung TV, you’ll use streaming devices and connect it via HDMI port to your TV. Here are various methods that you can opt to do the same :
- HBO Go’s Firestick
- Chromecast’s HBO Go
- Roku’s HBO Go
You can connect any Samsung TV as an alternate to stream using the app.
WRAPPING UP !!
In this post, thus, we have actually answered all your queries related to getting hold of the HBO Go App on your Smart TV. Be it the Sony one or the Samsung one. Or, for that matter thus any brand. We have hence, in easy and simple steps provided a detailed Hands-on guide for you to follow and enjoy your extravagant and exquisite TV watch experience.