In this blog, we will discuss “How to reset Galaxy buds manually without an app?” These Galaxy buds are an important part of Samsung as Airpods are to Apple. Apple has an old habit of setting new trends and one of them was introducing Airpods. However, there were a lot of backlashes because they were going to do away with the headphone jack. Samsung also announced Galaxy buds in reply to the Airpods. Many people were happy with this announcement.
The Galaxy buds provide a sung fit along with superior sound and quality. You can use them for a wide range of activities as they can fit easily in your ears. Samsung’s new Galaxy Buds are one of the earphones in the market now. It provides many great features. For instance, noise cancellation, incredibly light, and not very expensive. The best feature is that these buds can work with almost any smartphone. There is no restriction to Samsung devices only. So, Galaxy buds are conventional Bluetooth earphones that you can connect to any device ranging from laptops to mobile devices.
However, sometimes problems may arise and you have to reset the connection to correct it. Unfortunately, resetting these Galaxy Buds is easier said than done. Mostly you can solve any problem relating to these buds by restarting them. So, you should consider this option before taking the step to reset the buds and pair them again.
Also Read: What is a Samsung accessory service?
How to Restart Galaxy buds?
You can restart your Galaxy Buds by following the steps given below:
- Before starting this process, please ensure that your Galaxy buds are charged enough. Plug it in and let it charge for atleast 10 minutes. This is necessary because the Buds require an adequate amount of power for the troubleshooting process.
- Now put your buds into the charging case and ensure that they are settled into it.
- You have to close the charging case and wait for a bit.
- Lastly, take the Galaxy Buds out and check if they able to re-establish a connection to your mobile phone.
The above-mentioned method is the simplest one for restarting your Galaxy Buds. Most of the time the problem will resolve by itself and you don’t have to restart it. But if the restarting is also not working then you may have to reset your Galaxy Buds.
How to reset Galaxy Buds manually?
Before resetting, make sure that you are ready to take this step. This is because a hard reset will erase all the data from your Buds’ storage. All the registered devices will not recognize your Galaxy Buds. You will have to pair all of your devices again to the Buds. There are a few steps that you have to follow for resetting and they are as follows:
- Please ensure that your Galaxy Buds are charged before you start the process. So, plug them in charge and wait for them to fully charge before proceeding.
- On your smartphone, open the Galaxy wearable app.
- Now keep scrolling until you reach the option of “Earbuds”.
- Then, click on the option of “Reset earbuds.”
- Lastly, you will get a prompt to confirm the resetting. You just have to click on it and your earbuds will reset.
The connection that the Buds had with your phone will be lost. You should note that this option of Reset is only available in Samsung devices. So, if you are a non-Samsung device user then the option of Reset will not show up. You will have to use an Android device to perform the process as it won’t work on Apple devices. The above steps are pretty simple and you can do it easily. The only effort you have to put is to pair them again with all your devices.
When Should You Reset the Buds?
There are various situations where you can think of resetting your Galaxy Buds. We are listing you the most common reasons that can force you to reset. They are as follows:
- Firstly, If the Buds are unable to establish a connection with the device that was already paired with before.
- If there is a failure to update.
- If the Buds are not charging properly.
- Lastly, If they are unable to establish connection with a new device.
There are other reasons because of which you may consider resetting. For instance, if you are hearing a robotic sound from the Buds or if the buds keep disconnecting constantly.
We hope that the above-mentioned solutions solve all your problems relating to How to reset Galaxy buds? However, if the connection keeps failing all the time then you should consider getting in touch with Support at Samsung. They will check it remotely or replace the pair if the problem is in the hardware of the device. Thank you for reading our blog!