Using smart TV has many benefits! It allows for online videos and play games too. The built-in WiFi allows you to enjoy a spread of programs on your smart TV. But, what are you getting to do if there’s no WiFi? Thus, in this post, we will see How to mirror iPhone to TV without Wifi.
Can I connect my iPhone to the TV without WiFi?
Yes, it’s possible to attach your iPhone device to a smart TV without WiFi. For this you might have to use, special devices for casting the content on your phone to the TV. However, you ought to remember of the various features and specifics of your television to proceed further. Lets proceed to see the topic in more details.
Connecting iPhone to TV without Wifi
Gone are the times of boring old-fashioned TVs, like technological advancement you’ve got the amazing smart TV that permits you to use the web . it’s interesting since the web connection has been confined to computers, laptops, and smartphones, tablets, etc. So, now lets see how do we connect an iPhone to a smart TV without Wifi.
How to mirror iPhone to TV without Wifi
If WiFi isn’t available but your smart TV supports the choice of mirroring, it’s possible to attach your phone to your smart TV. All you’ve got to try to to is:
- Make sure about the option of screen mirroring.
- Open the said feature on your iPhone and the TV too.
- After a moment, you get to see that both the devices are connected.
Screen Casting is somewhat almost similar to screen mirroring, with the exception that you simply are only sharing one app. Here is the way to set it up:
- Suppose, we want to connect Youtube to the Smart TV.
- We need to open Youtube on iPhone and the TV too.
- Find the code for the TV on your smart TV and select it on iPhone Youtube.
- Start a video on your phone and hit the cast button within the corner.
Note: For this, you need both the devices to be on the same network.
Technological advancements have resulted in innumerable changes in our lives, including coming-up of interesting, and newer devices. Chromecast is one such device, which will assist you to cast the content on your iPhone or any smartphone to your smart TV. Setting up Chromecast is pretty straightforward. Just follow the following steps :
- Plugin the Chromecast device
- Install the Google Home app on your phone.
- Thereby, follow the other subsequent instructions within the app.
It is also possible to use an HDMI cable for connecting your iPhone to any smart television set that you have. To connect an HDMI cable to your phone, you’ll need an MHL adapter and a micro-USB cable additionally to the HDMI cable to perform this job.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your television.
- Also, connect the MHL adapter to your iPhone.
- Plug the micro-USB cable into the MHL adapter and plug the opposite end into an influence source (a USB port on the TV, computer, or charger)
- Now, connect the HDMI cable to the MHL adapter
- Finally, wait for a few moments and you are done.
Using Various 3rd Party Apps like AllCast, Codi & Plex
These apps can be utilised to stream already downloaded content from your iPhone and other smartphone devices to your TV screen for wider and bigger viewing. The AllCast is generally used for Android users and the Plex is an iOS supported app. Lets see the steps we need to follow now :
- Make sure that your iPhone and Chromecast are on an equivalent WiFi network
- Install the Plex app on your iPhone device.
- After installation, the app will look for the available devices select your device to connect it.
- Find the content that you simply want to cast
- Select the downloaded content that you simply want to stream
- You will see the choices like Play/Play with Subtitles/Play
- Select the choice Play With
- Select the Plex app
- Then, choose the Chromecast device you would like to use for streaming
- The video will appear on TV through Chromecast
Using a Bluetooth Dongle
If you don’t have the new TV or your model isn’t Bluetooth compatible, you’ll still use a Bluetooth dongle to use the feature. A Bluetooth dongle plugs into a USB port and sends a Bluetooth signal to your iPhone and Android devices, which it’ll then use to sync with the TV.
Once the Bluetooth dongle is attached to your TV, turn on the Bluetooth feature on your device. Await your Android to detect all Bluetooth signals within the region, then select Pair with the device when it detects your TV.
It is more enjoyable when watching videos and other contents on a bigger screen than our contemporary smartphones and iPhones. We may simply stream them on our iPhones and smartphones. But, no one would disagree that it’s more fun while streaming content on your TV screen. Hence, if there’s no wireless connection(Wifi) network within the nearby area or if your wireless connection is down. Then, you better try out the methods mentioned in this guide on How to mirror iPhone to TV without Wifi, to connect your hand-held devices to smart TV’s without Wifi.