Today we are going to discuss all there is to know about the workings and uses of spyware programs on Android. Concerned parents are buying such apps to keep a watchful eye on their kids, while business owners get these tools to aid them in monitoring their employees.
Though, for your better understanding, we will start with:
What is a Spyware?
Spyware is a program that shrouds its presence on a computer or phone and gathers all the data present on the device. Generally, it’s considered a malicious code that can steal someone’s personal information, banking details, or even a company’s trade secrets.
However, when any person talks about spyware for Android, what they refer to are 100% legal monitoring tools for Android smartphones. These apps are not developed for any illicit purposes. But to allow people to protect their loved ones by keeping an eye on them through their phones.
That’s why we will be talking about the XNSPY phone monitoring app in this article. As an example to let you know about the usability and functionalities of spying tools.
But before we do that, let’s talk about the mechanics of spy apps to explain:
How Do They Work?
To figure it out on your own, you need to:
- Find a spy app with a suitable subscription plan
- Download it on the phone you want to monitor
- Install it on that smartphone
Otherwise, you can keep on reading.
You get into business right away once you have your desired app. For example, after its installation, the XNSPY spyware for Android hides its presence from the phone and works in complete stealth mode to monitor its data.
You can spy on most of the activities happening on the monitored phone or in its surroundings using many of the XNSPY features, which we will discuss soon enough. While all the gathered data is available on the app’s control panel for the user.
So, what are these features we keep talking about?
Oh! Don’t you worry, we are going to explain them to you starting now.
Features of Spy Apps
Let’s just say phone monitoring tools are nothing without their spying features. You need to have as many as possible to get the best use out of them. Our chosen spyware for Android today is XNSPY. So, that’s why we will be discussing some of its prominent functions, which are as follows:
- Call Monitoring: A must-have feature for any phone spying tool. Using this function, you can monitor all incoming and outgoing calls. Listening in on live calls or recording them for later. All of this, and much more, is possible with the XNSPY monitoring app for Android-based phones. Because you can even check log details for each and every call made, received, or missed.
- Tracking Texts: Being able to read text messages is an important part of phone surveillance. That’s why the app allows you to view all messages received or sent from the monitored phone.
- Recording Ambient Sounds: Meaning the ability to remotely access the phone’s microphone and using it to record sounds in its surroundings.
- GPS Location Tracking: A feature that determines, displays, and stores a phone’s location at all times on a virtual map. Even when the phone’s offline, the app keeps a location history log. While the stored data is uploaded when the phone’s back online.
- Watch List Alerts: This function is unique to the XNSPY phone monitoring app. It allows you to specify words, contact numbers, or locations in their respective watch lists. Once you do that, you will be instantly notified about relevant activities happening on the monitored cell phone.
Many other intuitive spying features, too, allow you to check app usage, browser history or even lock the phone, if and when needed.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can download it on a phone you want to monitor!
How to Download XNSPY for Monitoring an Android Phone?
Follow the given steps to use the monitoring tool on your desired smartphone:
- Go to XNSPY’s official website, i.e., www.xnspy.com.
- Click on the Buy Now option situated on the top right side of the main landing web page.
- On the Buy Now page, you can choose from either its Basic or Premium edition. Once you have made your choice, click on the Buy Now button.
- Now, select your plan, agree to the mentioned terms after reading them, and click on the Checkout button.
- Once you’re done subscribing successfully, you will receive an email from the service.
- Open the email to find a URL to download the XNSPY Android monitoring app, an installation guide, and your login credentials to its control panel.
- Follow the installation guide to download and install the app.
- Once done, log in to the XNSPY dashboard using the credentials that you received in the email.
- Start monitoring!
Are There Any Prerequisites to Installing Spy Apps?
Yes, when installing any spyware for Android, there are some prerequisites that you should know about. They are:
- Getting physical access to the cell phone you want to track.
- Making sure you don’t attempt the install your spy app without its installation guide. As some features may require additional settings and/or permissions to be enabled.
- Remembering that you don’t use phone spying tools for any illegal surveillance.
This leads people to wonder about how can they be used illegally. So, let’s talk about that!
Only You Will Be Responsible for Their Illegal Use
It’s of utmost importance that you belong to either one of these groups to use spyware programs legally:
- Worried Parents
- Business or Company Owners
If you’re not a parent or business owner then it’s in your best interest not to buy, download, or use spy apps for that matter. Why is that?
Because it’s illegal. You cannot use phone spying tools to track:
So, you can monitor no one’s phone except for your kids’ or employees’.
As long as you stick to monitoring your children’s phones for their safety, or your employees’ smartphones to gauge their work performances, you will be fine.
Otherwise, you will be solely responsible for misusing spy apps for illegal phone surveillance. Because all spying tools have policies against their misuse; including the XNSPY app that we have discussed from time to time in today’s article.
Inform the Cell Phone Owner Before Installing Such Apps
Letting the person, who is going to be surveilled, about the spy app is a must. But, to further avoid any misunderstandings and feelings of mistrust, we advise you to explain your motives to them.
In case you want to install it on your children’s phone(s), then tell them:
- It’s for their benefit.
- You want to know where they are at all times because you care about their well-being.
- It will allow them to go about their day without you pestering them about their whereabouts all the time.
When monitoring employees, you can take the following approach and explain your reasons for:
- Installing the spy app on their phones.
- Monitoring the selected parameters.
- Collecting the monitored data.
If you clear their misunderstandings, then you will never run into any problems. This way your kids won’t shut you out if they catch you secretly monitoring their phones. Or, your employees will be more at ease while their phones are being tracked.
Avoid Free Spyware Programs
If you have never used any spyware for Android, then it’s best not to take your chances with free spying tools available on the internet.
Just research about them online and choose the best, paid spy app according to your monitoring needs.
Because free spying tools can leave your phone unprotected and lead to:
- The theft of personal information. The stolen information can be yours, the tracked phone’s owner or both.
- A possibility of a security breach to other devices.
- The leak of the monitored phone’s data.
- Financial loss after losing trade secrets or your customers’ personal information.
So, if you want to keep your kids safe or, perhaps, want to monitor your staff without compromising your company’s reputation, then you need to avoid free spy apps at all costs. Because installing and using free and sketchy monitoring tools can become a real threat.
How to Choose the Right Phone Tracking App?
If you can’t decide which tracking tool is best for you, then you need to figure out the following:
- What are your monitoring needs?
- How much you can spend on buying the spy app?
- Is the app compatible with the phone you want to track?
When you have the answer to all those questions, you will find the right phone tracking tool within no time.
In the end, we hope you found this article helpful!