TikTok has become a platform where people are able to show their creative side and create videos. These videos get a lot of likes and users gain confidence through this. The audience watching such videos experience various emotions, the most common one being happy. TikTok has also upgraded and added so many features which help the users to make creative and unique content. One of such popular feature is to reverse other people’s TikTok videos. But the problem is that these features are not known to everyone and many of them keep wondering, ‘How to put TikTok in reverse?’
The reverse feature is very much fun. By using this feature, you can show the things in the video being done backward. This has become a trend nowadays. It may sound difficult to you but you don’t need to worry. As this can be done easily by using the feature of TikTok and we will discuss some of the easiest ways. Let’s see How to put TikTok in reverse?
Also Read: Why my tiktok videos are not getting views?
Methods to Reverse TikTok Videos
In this blog we are going to discuss various ways to reverse videos and you can choose any of the following:
Reverse effect in TikTok
- Install the TikTok app on your smartphone and open it.
- After opening the app, you will see a ‘+’ option and click on it. Now you can record a new video or select one on which you have to do the reverse effect.
- Now click on the video and play it on the TikTok app.
- After it has ended then click on ‘Effects‘ option which will be at the bottom of the app. An option of ‘Reverse‘ will appear so click on it.
- When you click on it then the selected video will play in reverse on your app.
- Lastly, save the reverse version of the video by clicking on the Save option. Now you can easily share this saved video on your profile.
This is the easiest method from the ones we will share. So, you can use this and bask in the popularity.
Bee cut video editor
You can easily get many video editors but Bee cut is the one we recommend as it is one of the best. It has features like timeline, preview, and media which makes the users comfortable. In the previous method, TikTok app restricts the video but this app does not. You can easily watch your video that you want to edit on a bigger screen.
In addition to the above mentioned features, this app also allows you to enhance your video in various ways. For instance, overlay, filters, elements, etc., these features will make your video amazing. You can set the timeline of video and easily trim it the way you want.
The reverse feature can be used in following way:
- Install the app on your smartphone and launch it.
- You have the option to select the ratio in which you wish to see the video in.
- Now from the Media panel, import the video you want to reverse and drag it onto the timeline.
- Double click on the video and another window will appear. In this video, you will see the ‘Reverse‘ option. Select this option and then click on OK.
- As soon as you do it, the reverse effect will be implemented for the duration of video in an instant.
- You can try other features of the app to enhance your video.
- When the video is ready as per your liking then click on the ‘Export‘ option and you will be given options. You have to select the format from options in which you want to save the file. Lastly, click on Export again and the file will be saved in your selected destination.
Now to upload this edited video on TikTok, you have to select the video from the destination on TikTok and upload the reverse video and enjoy the reactions.
Online Software Kapwing
As the heading mentions, this one is a software which you don’t have to download on your smartphone. You just have to visit the Kapwing website and start working. Don’t underestimate the site as it is very popular and provides a wide range of functions. For instance, video making, adding filters, reversing video, etc. Now let’s see how to use it:
- Open the website and go to Kapwing’s reverse video page.
- On this page, load the selected video which you want to reverse. The video can be uploaded directly from your computer or mobile device on the site. You can also try other features on your video through this site.
- As soon as the video is uploaded, you will be asked to select he Reverse speed option. Additionally, you can also trim the video and add watermark to it.
- After you are done with editing the video then click on the “Create” button.
Here are some of the ways which you can know How to put TikTok in reverse? If you are using the tik tok and struggling with it. You can try these methods and it will work for surely. Now you can make your videos in reverse. Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for the read.