All of you are aware of TikTok and its rising popularity. TikTok has provided a wide range of effects to make videos on.And one of them is adding voice effects to your videos on TikTok. But the question arises ‘How to do voice effects on tik tok?’ The answer of which you will find in this blog. But first let’s understand what is a voice effect. A voice effect/channel is basically the same as to a photo channel/effect which we are familiar with as we have used it in apps such as Snapchat or Instagram. Now it is also available on TikTok and has caught everybody’s attention.
This trend of adding voice effects makes the video more appealing to audience and progressively attractive for the clients. The voice effects have wide range as well as they differ from each other. And they can added to any video as there is no specification required. We will give you a guide of few steps on ‘How to do voice effects on tik tok?’
Also Read: Why my tiktok videos are not getting views?
How to do voice effects on tik tok:
The process of adding voice effects to your videos on TikTok is almost the same as a customary photograph channel/effect. So, you can proceed to add voice effects after you have completed the recording of your video on TikTok. The steps are as follows:
- You will see a little face which is labeled as ‘Voice effects’ in the upper right-hand side of the screen. After you are done with recording of the video you have to click on this option.
- When you click on the option then many choices will appear in in succession at the base of the screen.
- There are various options which will change the voice of your video on TikTok. For instance, voice effects like ‘chipmunk’, ‘baritone’, ‘shake’, ‘electronic’, ‘reverberation’ and others.
- After choosing the sound that you want on your video, you have to click on the pink ‘Next’ button which can be seen on the base right-hand side of the screen. Because of this you will be forwarded to the ‘post’ page.
- Moving to the next step, now you have to finish editing your video and add caption or hashtags to it. You also have the additional options to mention any person and conclude the list of people who can see the video.
- Lastly, you just have to post the video by clicking on the pink post box which can be seen at the bottom of the screen.
So if you are having problems in How to do voice effects on tik tok? We are here to save you because it’s not a tough task but obviously. If you don’t have any idea it might take you long. But if you are here just follow the steps given and you can easily look through them and follow it to make How to do voice effects on tik tok. Hope you find this useful. Thank You for the read.