How much do you love me? Is the question that is asked by everyone’s girlfriend and wife. And we all want to give our best answers we all waffle and improvise and try to give our best. Because no matter what who we are we dont want to angry our wife or girlfriend. The problem lies in having to block the analytical overseer which kicks in at the back of my mind saying something frankly unhelpful like “Since love is intangible and indivisible, the premise of the question is flawed.”
A long pause is not what we want because and won’t recommend to anyone. As this question can be asked anytime you should have answers up your sleeves. In this blog, we will give you . Firstly, let’s start with some of the good ones we found:
Also Read: Best tinder bios for guys copy and paste
Some of the best answers-
- I luv you to the moon and back. This is the classic response that will make your loved one go awe. This will also earn some credits when you say it for first few times. However, it may become repetitive and you partner may get tired by hearing it. So, there should be some fallback options available.
- I luv you so much that I will never leave you. There’s flexibility in this answer as compared to the previous one. The words following that can be infinitely varied. There are various alternatives for it such as I will never cheat on you, I will always protect you/treasure you etc. However, if you have a pedantic partner then they will not be satisfied with this.
- I luv you with all my heart and soul, body and mind. If you are in a serious fight and want to come out of it alive then this will do the job. But this is a bit full-on though and should be avoided if you are not in a serious relationship.
- There’s beggary in the luv that can be reckoned. Sometimes you need to borrow someone else’s words to impress your better half. Even if that someone is the luv guru himself i.e. Shakespeare. “I luv you more than words can say” is a more pedestrian version and you can use it.
- I show you how much I luv you in how I treat you every day. This should be used carefully as it is a tricky one. It should be used when you have to cast your partner’s mind back over your entire history. So, before using this ask yourself this question, Can you really stand up to this level of scrutiny?
- I’m still here, aren’t I? This one will create a fire even if you are clearly joking. This can be a considered as a dismissive and discourteous and things can turn ugly if your partner is in a bad mood.
Some basic answer to How Much Do You Love Me-
- I simply love you (truly and dearly).
- Well, I never tried to count the uncountable things.
- As much as you will allow me too.
- If you are intelligent enough to read my eyes, then you go ahead and get your answer! I’m all yours!
- More than you can ever imagine.
- I honestly can’t give you an accurate answer to this question.
- Decode the language of my heart and you will know how much I love you. Let’s see if you can decipher it!
- I love you more than words can express!
- More than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- I love uh so much that I will never let you stand alone.
- It’s 0.01% more than that you love me babe.
- I don’t know. that’s the truth.
- Love you as much as you love me ?
- I love you as much as I love myself.
- My love for you is immeasurable.
- More than all the atoms in the universe!
- I love you more than words can express, so I will spend the rest of my life telling you with my actions.
- Love you (so much) but my love for you isn’t something I can measure or compare to the size or breadth of something tangible.
- I love you so much that I couldn’t imagine living life without you!!
- As much as the balance in your account.
Here are some interesting answers for you-
- Lawyer: I love you as much as I love misdirection. Without misdirection law is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Appeals in her heart with his kiss*
- Chemist: I love you as much as I love my atoms. Without atoms Chemistry is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Hugs her and lowers the energy*
- Physicist: I love you as much as I love my protons and electrons. Without them Physics is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Kisses her and transfers the energy*
- Archeologist: Love you as much as I luv shovels. Without shovel Archeology is nothing. Without I am nothing ! *Tape measures her heart*
- Photographer: I luv you as much as I love light. Without light Photography is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Captures her in his heart!*
- Guitarist: I love you as much as I luv pickups. Without pickups my electric guitar is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Amplifies her soul by his electric kiss*
- Biologist: I luv you as much as I luv cells. Without cells Biology is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Bisects her heart with his kiss*
- Poet: I love you as much as I luv my verses. Without verses poem is nothing. Without you I am nothing! *Rhymes her soul with his kiss*
- Mathematician: Love you as much as I love my numbers. Without my numbers Mathematics is nothing. Without you I am nothing ! *Adds her in his arm*
We have provided you with different answers. Now you will have something up your sleeves and now you answer without thinking too much which will save you. As thinking can harm you. Hope you find this useful. Thank You for the read.