As already discussed in the previous post on what is Google pinyin? We have thus come to know that Google pinyin is developed and made public by ‘Google china’ on April 4, 2007. Also, it was made available on Windows, Android, Linux and iOS (mac OS). Thus, Google Pinyin input enables the user to type in Chinese. Pinyin input is that the code of all the characters in Chinese.
Resolving Google pinyin input problem — Android
Users often face a drag with Google keyboard. And this is often not in the least issue to look in Google. you’ve got three to four steps in clearing the matter . whenever we face a problem with android applications, please confirm to clear the app cache and force stop that app for that point . Then restart your android device. For sure, you’ll get the difficulty cleared. If the matter still persists, then it’s time to require next steps toward searching on Google for solution.
In the same way if we’ve some problem with Google pinyin keyboards, undergo the below steps and you’ll solve the difficulty with no time.
- Go to Settings.
- Thus, Find ‘Manage apps’ and choose it.
- Also, then, Scroll right down to Select ‘Google pinyin input’.
- Thus, You’ll be shown some buttons. Tap on ‘clear data’.
- Tap on ‘App permissions, > Restrict data usage > un-tick once and tick again all the choices.
- Also, restart and use the phone.
- Now your problem is solved. You’ll use Google pinyin keyboard as was common.
How to use pinyin keyboard on iPhone or any iOS?
Devices with iOS like iPhone, iPad, iPod and etc., don’t have an in-built Google pinyin keyboard. If an iOS user wants to put in it then he got to catch on within the App store. Or click the link below to urge that app from App store.
On the opposite hand, iOS provide inbuilt keyboard. during which we will add additional languages and thus type therein language. within the same way, we will use pinyin keyboard within the iPhone’s keyboard just by following the steps mentioned here.
- In your apple device, go to Settings.
- Select ‘General’.
- Tap on ‘keyboard’.
- Now, Select ‘Keyboards’.
- Tap on ‘Add new keyboards’.
- Search and choose ‘Chinese (simplified)’.
- Select the primary option (Qwerty).
- Now you’ve got ready to travel with pinyin input.
How to use pinyin in windows?
Google pinyin input isn’t available with windows. However, we will type in Chinese (Pinyin). it’s made available within the language settings of each window OS. To enable pinyin input in windows, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click the windows icon (start button) within the bottom-left.
- Click on settings.
- Find ‘Time and language’ and click on thereon.
- Now, Select regional language on the left menu.
- You’ll see a ‘+’ plus symbol. Tao it to ‘Add a language’.
- Select ‘Chinese simplified’.
- Select the primary option (Simplified keyboard).
- Exit out of settings.
- Now to urge the pinyin keyboard enabled, click on the “eng” at the bottom-right of your screen and choose Chinese simplified.
URL: www.google.comInstallation folder: C:\Program Files\google\google pinyinUninstaller: “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin\Uninstall.exe. “Estimated size: 1.01 MB
Files installed by Google Pinyin IME
|Google Pinyin Network Daemon|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\google\google pinyin\googlepinyindaemon.exe|
- options.exe – Google Pinyin Options
- Uninstall.exe – Google Pinyin IME
Startup File (User Run)
- The GooglePinyinDaemon.exe is thus, loaded into the registry of the current user (HKCU) in the form of an auto-starting executable file named ‘Google Input Method(IME) Autoupdater’ and gets execute as C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin\GooglePinyinDaemon.exe.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- The GooglePinyinDaemon.exe file also gets loaded down in the registry containing all the users(the “HKLM” one) as a startup file name ‘Google Input Method(IME) Autoupdater’ which in turn, gets load as “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin\GooglePinyinDaemon.exe”.
How do I remove Google Pinyin?
Removing Google Pinyin from your PC is a real-quick and completely easy thing to perform. You can do this by downloading the Reason’s ‘Should I Remove It?’ application. Thereafter, you can also uninstall Google Pinyin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Programs feature found in the Control Panel of your PC.
- Go to start menu.
- Then, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- For Windows (versions after XP) : Click Uninstall a Program.
- For Windows XP version : Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program Google Pinyin Input Method Extension(IME), click it.
- Then, then do one of the following:
- For Windows (versions after XP) : Click Uninstall.
- For Windows XP version : Click the Remove or Change/Remove.
- Also, follow the other prompts as and when they come.
- Thereafter, when the process is over, you will have removed the Google Pinyin Input Method Extension (IME).
!!! CONCLUDING !!!
Google’s Android authority provides keyboards altogether the possible languages (registered). So, that we can access any language from the Google keyboard. Thus, for this, all that you simply need may be a ‘Google keyboard’. Also, if you are not having Google keyboard in your mobile, download it from the Playstore or the Appstore. Then, thus, go to the settings > Languages and inputs > Add a language > select your language (language you would like for) > return and alter the language in Google keyboard by tapping on the world symbol > enjoy typing.
The main disadvantage of Google pinyin input is that it has to gain some knowledge about Chinese pronunciation of characters before getting used Google pinyin input.
So, now as we come to the end of this knowledge-giving post, we know what is google pinyin. We have also discussed about how to use google pinyin input, its various benefits and also other uses. We have thus, covered all the basic necessities of knowing about google pinyin input.
After all this, thus, I suppose, that I have answered your queries. Its then, upto you to come up with any further suggestions. Also, if you have any further queries then, feel free to reach out to me through the comments section.
For my posts regarding various other topics of your interest and importance please look here.