So there you are sitting there scrolling through your instagram feed and boom there is a video that you like. And you want to probably save the video and want to share it on other social media apps. So here we are to help you Download Instagram Videos. But sadly instagram doesn’t provide us that option. But let us tell you there are few different ways to Download Instagram Videos. Only you have to give that a little of your time.
So here we are with this blog to help you figure out on how to Download Instagram Videos in multiple ways on your PC, Android, and iOS devices.
So here are different ways to Download Instagram Videos:
First: Download Instagram videos on PC
So there are two different ways to Download Instagram videos on PC. First one is to Download from source code and the second one is Use an online service.
Method 1:Download from source code:
The only thing that you have to do is inspect the source code of that page and then download link from there. Here’s how:
- First you have open the video that you have to download.
- Second thing you have to do is right click and select Inspect element. It can be named different depending upon the browser you are using.
- Then you have to do one simple thing is press Ctrl+F to get the Find option. And then you have to only type mp4 there.
- Then you find the section of code in the search results. Then you have search for the link statting from the src= which should look like this:
- Then the last thing you have to do is just paste the link in some other tab. Then the video will show up and you can just right click on the video and select Save video as to download the video.
Method 2: Use an online service:
To download using an online service you have to first go to this link as this is the best thing in the market right now. It also has some extra features that you may love. Here’s how to use it:
- First you have to do is open instagram video and copy its URL.
- Then the second step is the simplest you only have to go to Download Videos From and just paste the URL there to download the videos.
- Now you just have to click on Download MP4 which will convert and download the video. You can see the image below:
You also have the option to download MP3 i.e. only audio of videos or any image from Instagram.
Download Instagram videos on Android:
One of the advantages of using Android is that the videos download automatically in them when you view it. You just have to find the folder where they get saved. There is also an alternative method in which you can use a third-party app. In this, you can download the video without viewing it first. Both the methods are explained below:
Method 1: Finding Instagram videos in app cache
This is an easy method in which you just have to watch the video to download it. Make sure to watch that part of the video which you have to download. If you want to download the whole video, watch it till the end. After watching the video, open the File Manager in your phone.
File Manager –>Android –>Data –>com.instagram.android –>cache –> videos
By following the above procedure, you will reach the place where all the watched videos have been saved. These videos will have .clean extension. You can tap on anyone and by clicking on Video, you can play it.
To convert any video in an audio format, you just have to rename the file from .clean extension to .mp4.
You have to remember that these videos are saved in cache. So, if the phone cache is deleted then they will too. To avoid this you should better move the video to a different location on your phone.
Method 3: Download a third-party app
If you don’t want to watch every video to download it then there is another reliable method. For this you can download a third-party app such as Video Downloader for Instagram. It is a free app which does not contain ads to annoy you. The steps are mentioned below:
- Open the instagram app and find the video that you wish to download. Click on the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of the menu.
- You will see an option of Copy link. Click on it.
- Now open the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link.
After clicking on the paste button, the video will be downloaded and get automatically saved in your gallery.
Download Instagram videos on iOS:
The options are very limited when it comes to iOS. But we know a very good app to give you to help you with the downloading problem. There is an app that you can get from here Regrammer it will not only help you download videos but also photos from instagram.
It is also very easy to use as the Instagram Downloader for instagram. Just simply you have to do is one simple step. That is copy paste the URL in the Regrammer app. Now just go to the preview and the videos will automatically download in your camera roll.
So we have provided you all the different options including PC, Android and IOs on how to Download Instagram Videos. This blog provides you with complete guide of each of the methods. Just few simple steps of copying the URL. So hope you find this blog useful. Thank You for the read.