Are you facing low download speed problem on your Torrent or having a Dead Torrent? Then you are in the right place to find the best solution. Set to increase Torrent download speed.
Eventually, particularly when trying to download old torrents or sometime in new torrent. Most users find themselves with a low download speed or transfer which stops due to the problem of having no seeds. Also not enough peers to cover our full release, or the trackers going down.
Here’s a ridiculously easy tip to squeeze out as many users as you can on a dead or dying torrent. It’s particularly handy when a torrent stops near the end, and/or the seed count is listed as zero. Having said that, it is identified that it helps to increase download speeds from healthy torrents, as well.
How does it work ?
Well, the trick is pretty simple, all you need is an updated Tracker List and a Torrent client (uTorrent, Bittorrent). It will download torrent using magnet url or torrent file, and that’s it. But first, let’s understand the problem and how this tracker list is working around it.
The reason why there is no default setting in any Torrent client to update trackers because when you download a torrent it already comes with some trackers. And these got outdated due which we get low speed transfer or dead torrent when all the trackers got outdated. So, these trackers need to be updated from time to time. Any Torrent client can’t add a default Tracker list to download torrent.
Let’s see how to get it working.
Fix & Speed Dead Torrent on Windows | Linux :
=> Get Updated Tracker List Here
What we are going to do here is to update the list of trackers of all the torrents we are downloading so that they are able to fetch the request from the servers to increase your torrents downloading speed.
Let me show you how to add the torrent tracker for weak torrent file to increase the download speed.
1. Make sure to download the Torrent file you are planning to download, you can use some good torrent search engine, you can check this list for some recommended torrent search engines.
2. Now when you start downloading your torrent, you need to right click on your downloading torrent file and then and then click properties.
3. Copy the torrent tracker list from the given link and navigate general tab.
4. It is not required for you to alter the trackers already present, but simply scroll the list and paste trackers list right below the last tracker you have in that field.
5. What out as our tracker must have a space in between each of them, you can see above, do not remove the spaces else they will get ignored
6. Now when you have successfully pasted all the trackers list, you need to press that OK button to save your settings.
7. If there is need of checking the status about trackers, we need to click on the downloading torrent one time and then click the Trackers.
So, guys this ends another awesome tutorial on fixing and speed up dead torrent which helps in increasing and boosting your Torrent download speeds. You can add this trackers list to every torrent you are downloading, this will make them download files quickest and we can simply enjoy.